Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I thought an alley oop was when one teammate throws an assist to another player. Both players get what they want. I've never seen an alley oop on here for an auction bid ever. I wouldn't even consider that an oop, that's a source. I thought an oop was only posting nike/ftl/fnl/eas/etc links to aid another member.

I thought an alley oop was when one teammate throws an assist to another player. Both players get what they want. I've never seen an alley oop on here for an auction bid ever. I wouldn't even consider that an oop, that's a source. I thought an oop was only posting nike/ftl/fnl/eas/etc links to aid another member.
You would think that'd be the case, right? However too many people have been requesting the "oop" as in a "hook me up". There's no issue if someone requests a link to something. It's when someone offers or requests another member to pick something in exchange for money/trade/etc...Again, helping someone out is okay as long as you do it in the buy/sell forums.

You would think that'd be the case, right? However too many people have been requesting the "oop" as in a "hook me up". There's no issue if someone requests a link to something. It's when someone offers or requests another member to pick something in exchange for money/trade/etc...Again, helping someone out is okay as long as you do it in the buy/sell forums.
Fair Enough. Point taken.

******READ THIS!******

WE'VE TRIED TO BE NICE AND JUST DELETE POSTS AND JUST ISSUE GENERAL WARNINGS. HOWEVER, PEOPLE ARE STILL CHOOSING TO IGNORE THE RULES.

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

FLOOD THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THOSE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

really hoping these do not get last minute hype due to some stupid celebrity or instagram. I am banking on exiting "the game" on 2 pairs of these. If I strike out i'll feel incomplete
laugh.gif

Kinda favor the ribs on my 06's but I'll happily re-up.
Judging by the Quality I've seen in Close-Up Pics, I'm at the point where I'll copp a pair of 2006's for a good price, instead of these, for Quality's Sake.

Everything else I'll deal with, but the Lateral & Medial Side Panels has got some AWFUL Composite Leather. And I should've known...
mean.gif

Quote:

Kinda favor the ribs on my 06's but I'll happily re-up.
Judging by the Quality I've seen in Close-Up Pics, I'm at the point where I'll copp a pair of 2006's for a good price, instead of these, for Quality's Sake.

Everything else I'll deal with, but the Lateral & Medial Side Panels has got some AWFUL Composite Leather. And I should've known...
mean.gif

youve seen close up pics from Nike/JB?

Last edited:
^ Nah, no pro pics from JB/Nike, I wouldn't much trust those anyways.

Just pics on Ebay listings from the few people who have them Early.

Judging by the limited posts, hype is lookin low on these. My favorites man I hope it's easy to cop.

Judging by the limited posts, hype is lookin low on these. My favorites man I hope it's easy to cop.
the infrared23 6's only had like 50 up till the actual release i think, so cant really judge it by that. but, it is a 14, i say fully sold out by the end of the day

^^
:lol:

i'm def. looking forward to these as well to close out my "career." had these in '98 as OGs. i like these better in true OG form WITHOUT the piping (even tho i like the piping as a retro+ kinda deal, but OG >>)

Man ima be real some fakes look almost as good as the real jordans. My brother n law got fake gamma xi's snd i couldnt even tell the difference with the real ones.

Fakes have come a long ways since the days of them having nike air on the back of the iii's, iv, v, and vi

Back
Top Bottom