Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

These are not uncomfortable, they just aren't as comfortable as others.. The 17's were the best to me.. That's the next retro I am waiting for

My finishline order says wed for anyone who ordered from there. I personally think these sold real well. They sold out online and there are really only select sizes in stores from what i could tell.

I have to agree, they arent that comfortable. They feel very stiff and dont give at all, but then again Ive only worn once so hopefully theyll give a lilttle more.  With that said, the exterior of the shoe is very clean and no excess glue or other QC issues as other GRs this year. People are gonna regret passing on these some time down the road when they dry up. For once a true OG retro done decently

My finishline order says wed for anyone who ordered from there. I personally think these sold real well. They sold out online and there are really only select sizes in stores from what i could tell.
Depends where you're at.  FSR in several stores by me. Debating doubling up but I need another WC reward asap

Yea these are quite stiff and uncomfy. Hopefully they break in. Threw on my 06's for comparison and it was like night and day. 06 were just so plush and comfy, hopefully somewhat because theyve been worn alot.

They not comfy because the upper materials are too stiff!!! the one piece on these are terrible, even yhe last massive 14 retros. tied up, or loosee,.or whatever. these are terrible, but hopefully they fit better when they are broken in. honestly speaking, a shoes that needs to broken in, or a shoe thats uncomfortable is obviously a flaw.

kids think thick material is quality, but they only look good,as they wont fit good.

The people who commented on how uncomfortable these are weren't kidding

Man :smh:

I felt the same way when I had my original black toes back in the day and Cherrywoods later on, but after a few wears they flexed a bit more.

Initially, they are stiff up front (especially the flat panel models) which will also force the high back to rub against your achilles and possibly drag your socks down. However, though this sounds bad, they do loosen up a bit (at least the older models did).

Still one of my favorite Jordan models (after wear #3).

View media item 1190357

The NT fam seems most interested in the socks. So I thought I would share my sock comparison :rofl:

****** Sharing Pics Of They Nut Rags Now? :x

Joints Look Like You Copped Em From Bubs On The Wire :lol:
the-wire-20070824025854274-0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom