Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Eastbay always slow to ship man its ridiculous

And how you gon charge tax in cali when you aint got no damn presence there?

And if they gonna claim its cuz they have sister stores here like footlocker just abolish eastbay and call it megafootlockeronline.com

And if they gonna claim its cuz they have sister stores here like footlocker just abolish eastbay and call it megafootlockeronline.com

I dunno why they don't charge me tax cause everything is taxed in GA where I am, but I damn sure ain't complaining.

Man if eastbay let us use that 20% off coupon they always giving out on retro Js it sure would do be nice with that silver club membership on top.

Last edited:

The NT fam seems most interested in the socks. So I thought I would share my sock comparison
roll.gif

They do have a presence there.

What are your tax rates and guidelines?
Eastbay is required by law to collect applicable sales or use tax on all purchases shipped to states in which we maintain a place of business. The amount of sales tax that will be added to your order is based on the state to which your order is being shipped, the standard sales tax charged in that area and the total dollar amount of your order. Not all customers will be charged sales tax. See the list below for those states that will be charged sales tax:
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • New Jersey
  • New York State
  • Oklahoma
  • Pennsylvania
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin

They do have a presence there.

What are your tax rates and guidelines?

Eastbay is required by law to collect applicable sales or use tax on all purchases shipped to states in which we maintain a place of business. The amount of sales tax that will be added to your order is based on the state to which your order is being shipped, the standard sales tax charged in that area and the total dollar amount of your order. Not all customers will be charged sales tax. See the list below for those states that will be charged sales tax:
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • New Jersey
  • New York State
  • Oklahoma
  • Pennsylvania
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin

They dont. They are using footlocker as a business presence

For example amazon built a few new california warehouses to start charging taxes

Eastbay didnt

Last edited:
If they were using Foot Locker as a presence, then a ton of other states, including Texas where I live, should be on that list as well.

How are you sure they don't have some type of warehouse, or anything really, that fulfills this "business presence" requirement?

Last edited:
Yea there are Footlockers, Champs, and Footactions all throughout SC and EB doesn't charge taxes when shipping here.

Have yet to get my shipping email from them either. Mad that I didn't pay attention to the free shipping code before I made my purchase...

Yea there are Footlockers, Champs, and Footactions all throughout SC and EB doesn't charge taxes when shipping here.

Have yet to get my shipping email from them either. Mad that I didn't pay attention to the free shipping code before I made my purchase...
P call em they should honor it, hey 10 bucks off is still good to get [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I just asked the eastbay chat guy but he was being a smart ***. Told me to ask my representative

Dope pics nice collection the black toes will be my first 14 I never got into them but I always liked the gingers

Thunders, CDP, Indiglos, Oxides, White Chartruese, Cinder, Forest Green only ones i can think of

From your list, I only want the White Chartreuse, Indiglo and Oxy's.

There's also a few lows that I want, like the Laney's, Gingers, and White/Carolina blue joints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom