Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

these were veryyy stiff when i first tried them pn at footlocker i never felt a pair so stiff in my life, but after rockin couple times during the week they feel nice :wink:

Pure comedy man had a bad at work came home to this really lightened the mood for me everyone has different levels of comfort so opinions can be expected on either side of this. End of the day if your that unhappy with comfort of your pair you can always exercise your right to take them back. Plenty left out there try on a few more pairs and see if makes a difference if not get your money back. I like the pair I got leather will break in over time and insoles can be swapped out.

lets see if the new dudes know about the 14 jumpmans on the pair...

2 on each lace tip
1 on the emblem
1 on the toe box
1 on the insole (that will rub off :smh: )
1 on the bottom sole
1 on the back heel tab

Man how'd you pick this out?
I like stuff like this.
Still remember the day I learned that the 6's has 23 on the leather cuts(about 1 year ago) and I was like damn, no sneakerhead ever told me this until YouTube dudes video. SMH

My Retro insoles are all DS (except my 11 lows.)

The rest I replace that loser *** insole with one that's built for comfort.

Exactly who died and left you in charge of NT ? For a person who claim to be a Buddhist you really dont seem to peaceful....
Nobody put me in charge and I wouldn't wanna be in charge. And yes, i am a Buddhist. And what does that have to do with your momma or daddy teaching u as a kid that nobody likes a tattle tale? Just cause I'm a Buddhist doesn't mean I can't voice my opinions. None of them were violent.

Last edited:
NBA players ball in them as well....
eyes.gif
LOTS of them do

Just Found This Pic Of Then Ron Artest's Crazy ***..... What Was This Dude Thinking? :x :smh:

View media item 1199967

I was referring to Jake Shuttlesworth purposely, Jesus Shuttlesworths' father in the movie who is the only person in the film to purchase, rock, and play in the white/black 13s in the Spike Lee film "He Got Game." Jesus Shuttlesworth never wears any Air Jordans in the movie. Mostly rockin the Foamposite Ones and playin in some other Nikes. Come on man. Cute lil gifs tho. Nice try. Check my record fool.

Late Response

I've Just Never Heard Anyone Refer To Them By That Name Is All I Was Getting At...... I'm Very Familiar With The Film, No Need For Checking Records Buddy :lol:

PS- Those "Other Nikes" As You Call Them Were The "Air Hawk Flight" :wink: But Hey, With Your "Record", You Probably Already Knew That Right? :rolleyes

465524361.jpg

Last edited:
lol. snitch what?
its the NY OG code, lol cuz thry reported too many OGs, so OGs cant teach thr first OG colorway posters how ita done, lols

Last edited:
Just to clarify the misinformation in here...

Jake Shuttlesworth did purchase and wear the Jordan XIII (13) (aka "Black Toes" aka "He Got Games") in the movie "He Got Game".
Jesus Shuttlesworth did wear the Jordan XIII (13) (aka "Black Toes" aka "He Got Games") in the movie "He Got Game".
The Jordan XIV (14) were not in the movie.

Carry on.

View media item 1200102View media item 1200103View media item 1200104

Just to clarify the misinformation in here...

Jake Shuttlesworth did purchase and wear the Jordan XIII (13) (aka "Black Toes" aka "He Got Games") in the movie "He Got Game".
Jesus Shuttlesworth did wear the Jordan XIII (13) (aka "Black Toes" aka "He Got Games") in the movie "He Got Game".
The Jordan XIV (14) were not in the movie.

Carry on.

View media item 1200102View media item 1200103View media item 1200104

Thank You!

A Certain Somebody In Here Has Deemed Themselves The Authority On This Topic Based On His Self Made Record And Clearly Has No Clue What He's Talking About.... Glad You Were Able To Dig Up Pics To Clarify The Misinformation Being Thrown Around In Here :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom