Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

**** a code and that little 15%. Nike and FTL gonna catch on eventually and ban yall if yall aren't careful and/or get too greedy. I wouldn't even be bragging bout that **** on HERE especially. Id Jus keep that kind of thing to myself. U already know how these haters are here. Guarantee somebody here will try and tell on someone for saltiness and not being able to get that 15% off. If they already haven't. Which I personally think is lame cause its like the saying goes, "don't hate the player, hate the game" but I'd be careful cause I wouldn't want nike and ftl to ban me or to have me on their **** list or anything. Jus my take. Which i know ain't worth much.

Last edited:
These are pretty cool shoes to wear on chill bum nights, with sweats

Why cuz someone figured how to beat the system????? thats PETTY??

more like BRILLIANT

Would i Be more Honorable if i paid Full price every time…..

Well you know what - I been buying Sneakers all my Life since i was like 13-14 for full price...

Bout time there's some Kick back……Geezzzz
you generated your own code................. I'm not trying to stick up for nike but that is a little pathetic.

not pathetic but he thinks he deserves a nobel piece prize for breaking the worlds toughest code

acting all mysterious about one of the biggest topics shoe wise today

Last edited:
Funny people talkin about nike banning ppl but dudes are constantly getting 5-10 pairs at a time from them. Their business structure is strong but tech department...everything they try to do to sway java writers not workin. Captcha's been cracked and now codes. Lol. Code thing will get squashed very soon. Trust..but until then have at it

I swear some of these idiots in here got me really rethinking about buying ANY Jordan's. I have been getting these since the 90's ,but it is not worth the hassle....dealing with these punk *** kids. GR original colors and **** the rest.

I swear some of these idiots in here got me really rethinking about buying ANY Jordan's. I have been getting these since the 90's ,but it is not worth the hassle....dealing with these punk *** kids. GR original colors and **** the rest.

That's the only reason I came back to JB...to only buy OG CW's that bring back memories. Nostalgia goes a long way for me.

Nike/JB releases have changed quite a bit in the last 2-3 years since I was really into it.

Walter..

You guys Sound like a bunch of Whiny Girls….  (insert Crying Emoji) 

I didn't break it myself - someone else did

They put me on game …. and that's all

I could careless what anyone thinks..  There's TONS of people doing it

You making me sound like I was the 1st person ……  

Haters …..GO THAT WAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>

now DROP the subject!!

As for these Black Toes….

I'm starting to like them more then My Ferrari's…And I have even got my pair yet!

just from seeing people wear them / compared to those who are wearing Ferrari's...

Dude its the worst part man.

Standing in line for 1-2 hours can feel like an eternity depending on who's in the line waiting man.

This morning for me, was brutal. Absolutely brutal

Cop online and you wont have to stand in any line or deal with bad *** kids

Last edited:

Cop online and you wont have to stand in any line or deal with bad *** kids
some releases you still do wait in line tho >.>
Edit~Well you did say "stand" so you're right lol

Waited 20 mins on NDC for sport blues and over an hour for carmines

Last edited:
some releases you still do wait in line tho >.>

Waited 20 mins on NDC for sport blues and over an hour for carmines
Waiting in line online in the comfort of your own home is nothing like standing in line at the mall with 200 other folks u don't know at 6-7am. I can't stand in line at malls no more, im gonna catch a charge dealin with those kids.

Last edited:
Waiting in line online in the comfort of your own home is nothing like standing in line at the mall with 200 other folks u don't know at 6-7am. I can't stand in line at malls no more, in gonna catch a charge dealin with those kids.

Lol man the culture has changed, I've accepted it and adapted,I can tell you the last 2 yesrs I have walked into a store 2 pickup 2 sneakers, WTL a few weeks ago and Taxis earlier in the year, everything else has been online. I have no interest in going to jail while camping

Lol man the culture has changed, I've accepted it and adapted,I can tell you the last 2 yesrs I have walked into a store 2 pickup 2 sneakers, WTL a few weeks ago and Taxis earlier in the year, everything else has been online. I have no interest in going to jail while camping
No doubt man. To me what's funny is when u go stand in those lines and start talking about buying the shoes online, other folks look at you like what? Like they didn't even know u could purchase them from ftl.com and not just ftl stores. Maybe it's just me that noticed that, but them folks in them lines are usually the bottom of the barrel type folks, obviously don't have a credit or debit card. Which u can just buy a pre paid credit card without a bank account and shop online that way.

Last edited:
Online Shopping on RD or Waiting in Line Camping out on RD

they are 2 diff experiences - Hassle Free at home but i like to go camp sometimes just to hear what Sneakerheads are talking about

Most of the time it's Comedy…but sometimes you catch a Tip or 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom