Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

This is a Really Good Shot of the Original Leather Used.

90% Thick Tumbled Leather. And the Toe was Not Nubuck... it was SUEDE. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Yea i love that smell

Hope theres no hassle getting these.

I like that they release a month after school starts for most kids

Hope the little brats already got their school shoes by then :lol:

Yea i love that smell

Hope theres no hassle getting these.

I like that they release a month after school starts for most kids

Hope the little brats already got their school shoes by then :lol:
This a lot of sneakers the beast like such as the 3s and 6s are coming out in August hopefully their money will be used on those!

I am in the minority but I prefer the 2005 version with the ribbing. They white based xiv just look better with the ribbing imo. I will pass on these since I have the 2005 pair. Now those black and yellow 14s might need to be purchased.

About as close as you can get to OG these days... I'll Take It! 
nthat.gif

And OG's over the Ribbed Look ANYDAY.

2005 Ribbed Look ain't bad at all & still look good, but they don't touch how Clean these 1998's are. 
mean.gif

i feel where some of you are about how everything is hyped , but the argument of "you didnt like these 10 years ago so you liking them now is hype" isn't necessarily valid . people's taste and eye change

i know for myself personally there are several retros this time around that i like and am exciting to buy that i didnt check for 10-15 years ago (the 2s and 14s for example) . part of it is my taste has changed , part of it is my appreciation/love for Jordans and what they mean has grown, part of it is models becoming more vintage and feeling more nostalgic than they did 10 years ago

Count me in. Never really liked these before as I had and may still think the Indiglos, Last Shots, Wht/Red, and a few more OG's that had that emeraldish colored logo were better. While the Indiglo's are my fav XIV's ever, these have really grown on me for some reason.

If any of you fellow Old Heads remember, The "Last Shot" XIV's were NOT the Last XIV's Michael wore in a Bulls Uniform...

"Michael Jordan to the MAX" From the Intro & Throughout...
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Have OG's

Will get these

I prefer them without the ribbing, though it's not a deal breaker

If any of you fellow Old Heads remember, The "Last Shot" XIV's were NOT the Last XIV's Michael wore in a Bulls Uniform...

"Michael Jordan to the MAX" From the Intro & Throughout...:nthat:

naw the last shots are def these:

View media item 1033073
they are called the last shots because they are the shoes he wore when he took his last shot in the NBA.... well what was supposed to be his last shot.

Back
Top Bottom