Air Jordan 17 Plus (white / black / copper) Appreciation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hugo

I appreciate these alot more.1 of my grails
foj7fn.png

pimp.gif

I can't even explain these shoes, after that '02 christmas, fifth grade, couldnt take them off me feet, even in bed.

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv these.
wanted them so bad and had them on order but factory took so long to send them thaqt i ended up switching the order to the french blue 7s. i still want themnow and will get them when i see my size.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Xnyles

I still prefer my cherrywoods the best 17s imo.

There is no such thing as a Cherrywood XVII.

Ahhh man i thought we was talking about XVI
laugh.gif
not the xvii oh well yeawhite/blue is real good but i wonder if they do retro would they still do the briefcase

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I still prefer my cherrywoods the best 17s imo.

There is no such thing as a Cherrywood XVII.

Ahhh man i thought we was talking about XVI
laugh.gif
not the xvii oh well yea white/blue is real good but i wonder if they do retro would they still do the briefcase
It's all jokes fam.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I picked up a DS pair a couple months ago for a steal on ebay, cuz I had really beat up my old ones.

I love them so much that I haven't dared to wear them yet!

Now I need to pick up a fresh new pair of the College Blue ones
pimp.gif

Got these 4 a christmas present back in 6th grade...want a DS pair soo bad ...best XVII IMO

yup grabbed a pair about two years ago DS sz.9 for only $110 shipped off ebay! Love them and I only rocked them once so far. I broke necks and a lot of theyounger shoe heads kept saying they're fake. I just laughed and shook my head!

can someone answer this for me? why were they called the 17+ and not just 17? was it because of the different materials they used?

The xvii white/lighting is nothing to sneeze at , is up there with top sneakers imo

These are still one of my grails and I will own a pair soon. Just saw my size DS on a site for $270. The Crocs are firetoo though...

air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-white-varsity-red-charcoal.jpg

smh.gif
Cant do the 17's. I never really appreciatedthem.But i have to say they are much better then the 18's and 19's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom