Air Jordan 17 Plus (white / black / copper) Appreciation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tylerhundley

can someone answer this for me? why were they called the 17+ and not just 17? was it because of the different materials they used?

Shoe is a hybrid design of the XVII as it did not come with the lace cover and there are other minor styling differences. The + was like the LS or PE theyused on later Jordans.

At least thats my take. The copper metal on the heel sets these off like no other!

Yeah, in my book, 17's are definitely in my top 3 for jordans, and this was probably the hottest color.

pimp.gif

Very nice looking shoe. Too bad they crease like a motha! Still love 'em though!

Originally Posted by Xnyles

I still prefer my cherrywoods the best 17s imo.

there never was cherrywood 17s

i was in 8th grade when they dropped, obviously didnt have a job. Plus my pops was broke.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

These are still one of my grails and I will own a pair soon. Just saw my size DS on a site for $270. The Crocs are fire too though...

air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-white-varsity-red-charcoal.jpg

Now we talking.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Why Did I Really Just Shed TEARS Thinking About These Beautiful Pieces Of Jordan History. The Black Alligator Skin On The Tongue Was Way Too Much, And Gold/Silver Accent Game Was Disrespectful If You Didn't Have A Pair. I Was In Like 9th Or 10th Grade When They Dropped, And I Had To Fight With Myself To Take The Blue Plastic Of The Gold Because I Didn't Want To Lose Friends Showing Off. Incredible Memories!
pimp.gif

Copper not gold...

One of my favorites! Still got mine! Beat down! Wish I could find me another pair.

EL REY JR

much loved, cracked along the copper and creased like crazy though, its cool that why i got 2 pairs, 1 ds and 1 seeing much day light

yeah these were missed by a lot of people, but are def a great shoe. Still got my ds 13's in the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom