Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

ill track em down when i have time...
wife started selling clothing, and her new inventory comes in today so we have been busy lately dealing with all that. free time is scarce now haha

Waiting for college blues, whenever they decide to release them. Nice to see these, but not interested; good to know the higher numbers are starting to get some love

These are looking really good but I can't justify spending $250 on a non-limited, non-premium retro.
so wait them out, i bet they will go on deep sale as they did during the first run. they have a following but nothing to go nuts on first day IMO

so wait them out, i bet they will go on deep sale as they did during the first run. they have a following but nothing to go nuts on first day IMO

Yeah my concern is that they will be a somewhat limited GR like the 20s last year were... Either way, I'm not coughing up $250-JB can go ahead and do something anatomically impossible to themselves for that retail price.

Under the sole yes, nothing visible to the eye. I'll have to track down some of my old pictures. Just an issue with the rear sole piece, not the front of the shoe.
they probably stacked the phylon on top of the polyurethen midsole. the same thing they did to the 16s which the part that cover the air unit would crumble. 

Back
Top Bottom