Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just grabbed off shoe palace. Got order confirmation. Do I need shipping confirmation from them to be sure I got em?

I just can't justify paying 250 plus tax for a shoe I barely like..

$60 more than the XII that released last week and the XII might even before comfortable:lol:

Was able to cop an hr and a half after opening, HOH only got 18 Pairs. Got mine for 238 after $15 vip. Still steep but i dont think they will be had that much under retail

Oh okay wasn't aware. That's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] copped mine im hyped hope they ship today lol
Oh that's why eastbay charge tax now. They partnered with footlocker, and there's a footlocker almost everywhere.

Oh that's why eastbay charge tax now. They partnered with footlocker, and there's a footlocker almost everywhere.

I copped the FB's last week from Eastbay and live in Texas, which is notorious for high tax rate on goods and did not receive a tax fee on it.

The 17+ Bulls comes out next month right? Not copping this or that either but just wanted to confirm. I got 12's and 10's to keep me busy until July.

Why are these $10K on DTLR? 
roll.gif

Yeah carted easily on champs, sp, fa, fl, eb. F this I'm driving to the fcfs footlocker I'm pretty sure there gonna have pairs

Back
Top Bottom