Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Why are these $10K on DTLR? :rofl:
2yvjes1.png

:rofl:

I didn't think these were that hyped. Why is SNKRS doing a draw?
I have no idea. Makes no sense. XII FB who's the fastest. 17 copper, draw... 4 premiums I understand the draw, but when 17s are available almost everywhere... like playaproved said, using this as my coin flip

Easiest cop in a very long time, I guess the price tag is too much for some but anyway I grabbed a pair from EB. No tax and 2 day free ship. Also I might send my French blues back to alleviate the blow to my wallet since I rather have these instead. Just wished they drop the regular 17s instead

Last edited:
Haven't ever won a draw (I honestly think my accounts are flagged, very minimal reselling/reseller looking activities on either account but it really feels like they are) and haven't flourished in sneakers app since gone fishing foams,

Long story short when do you get winning emails? Or has anybody got one yet?

Haven't ever won a draw (I honestly think my accounts are flagged, very minimal reselling/reseller looking activities on either account but it really feels like they are) and haven't flourished in sneakers app since gone fishing foams,

Long story short when do you get winning emails? Or has anybody got one yet?

If you really want them just buy them off any of the foot sites or just go down to a store, not worth the headache with the stupid draw system. And you usually get confirmation on the app first, atleast from my experience.

I'm using the draw as a virtual coin flip... If I get em, then I get them, if not, then it's on to the next. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of. Who knows what might happen if I take the L... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Feel you a 100 percent on that. lol did the same thing for my 2nd if I get it I get if not wasn't meant to be loo

Anyone go to Nike Roosevelt Field? Wondering if I should head over there if I lose the draw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom