Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

View media item 1997950
Yea they ant light over 10% heavier than the jordan 29!

View media item 1997951

The 17s were a completely different design/construction than models before and after for MJ. Jordans were always lighter than other sneakers released during the same time period, generally speaking. Most are still lighter than say Lebrons which are made for a 250lb, 6'8" player with a different game. With the 17s, MJ was a Wizard, and a jump shooting small forward. He put on much more weight than he played with previously. This shoe was made to handle the change in his game, never designed to be the lightest weight.

I have the blue ones and missed out on these, but lots please let them come out with the white/ color way. I [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] those

Haha yea man my SP pair should be here tomorrow. For east coasters, they ship from cali and use UPS Ground, so that's why it takes a while. And then they ended up shipping them like tues/Wednesday last week.

I just got a pair from my homie...fit on these are a bit tighter than some of my other J's. What are your guy's thoughts on the fit?

Man I wish I never sold my mj pro cuts [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Thought they were "too small" at the time :rolleyes :smh:

i forgot i had the wizards jerseys lol. i have the blue one too. time to dig em up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom