Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It was smart for them to take a pic from that angle. Seeing the back and that all red croc skin is repulsive. Should have went with a different color for that. Looks plastic and cheap. These will clearance for sure

Will probably pick the black pair up on sale/clearance for bball

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Agreed. I need to get some sweats like this!

finally got my pair today from Villa restock last week. Im pleased. Never had a 17 and wanted these back in HS but no funds ... nice add to my collection. The leather used on the tongue is rather plush though, think that would have been nice to put on the whole shoe

Ordered these on release and finally got around to trying them on and they don't fit tts for me. Ordered a 10 but need a 10.5, 11s are the only other Js I have to get in 10.5

Ordered these on release and finally got around to trying them on and they don't fit tts for me. Ordered a 10 but need a 10.5, 11s are the only other Js I have to get in 10.5
Same here. I won a raffle for a sz 12 and to return them cop a sz 12.5 at resell. :smh:

people really wanted these? eh

I know, right? The audacity of people to have differing opinions on shoes.

Only the pairs you had in high school should be on our radars.

im so late with this but the plus's are overpriced trash and really only the originals and like 2 low pairs were even that good so that's what im referring to. No reason for any thirst on em.

Last edited:
^ I see these as a Lux rendition of the 17.

But the original build is AMAZING

Last edited by a moderator:

im so late with this but the plus's are overpriced trash and really only the originals and like 2 low pairs were even that good so that's what im referring to. No reason for any thirst on em.

You bugging. Joints go for $50 over retail, meanwhile most people paying $65-$100 over retail for non tech Jordans. And trash is a hyperbole. If they were trash they wouldn't have sold out.

Last edited:

You bugging. Joints go for $50 over retail, meanwhile most people paying $65-$100 over retail for non tech Jordan's. And trash is a hyperbole. If they were trash they wouldn't have sold out.
thats because supply was alot lower than it should have been, and this is a new model to pretty much most Jordan heads so alot of people want to cop for collection, curiosity, etc. I dont mind people liing the shoe but all im saying is there should be no thirst for this copper pair and i dont agree with the 250 price tag as the original 17 was a generally more expensive and better looking shoe.

Just copped yesterday for $200 from footaction while i was getting raffles for the bred 12s.. Last pair happened to be my size and they just went on sale that day

Back
Top Bottom