Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

Them 21s are hotter than my ex-gf's vagina damn
6F3AC807-5412-4409-9114-E881D57B8840.gif

I’ve been on these heavy the last week. Really want a pair of suede 18s. What’s the info on these? I’m assuming they’re gonna make them limited? I’ll buy them first week if I can get them with my Foot Locker or Nike discount.

Think my OGs were a 12 but I prefer a snug 11.5 in my shoes

I love looking at these but they look like clown shoes on his feet....like he's wearing the shoe box

Anybody have an info on where these will release? I don't see it on any release calendars for the footsites or the SNKRS app.

Anybody have an info on where these will release? I don't see it on any release calendars for the footsites or the SNKRS app.
Probably same allotment and stores that dropped the royal pair.

You can bet it’ll drop on snkrs as well.

They would look better with a black outsole to match the midsole and the lace loop either chrome or black metallic .
And yes, the red upper would look better if the red is darker.

I may be in for a pair, I think its a pretty decent color way for a 18s. Got a big feeling regardless if they are sought afterr not that these will be limited in production....gut feeling. one of those quickly come and go.

Definitely going for these. I may have a voucher that will soften the price. Does Nike still take vouchers for newly released Jordan’s? Where would I input them on SNKRS? Or would I have to call customer service afterwards? IK they stopped taking coupons.

Definitely going for these. I may have a voucher that will soften the price. Does Nike still take vouchers for newly released Jordan’s? Where would I input them on SNKRS? Or would I have to call customer service afterwards? IK they stopped taking coupons.
Yes they do, just add it like a gift card on SNKRS app....... make sure it’s in your name if you’re going to add it

So it's looking like these will be limited like the last color. SMH, don't know why they gotta do this. I'm not paying retail so I'm out.

So it's looking like these will be limited like the last color. SMH, don't know why they gotta do this. I'm not paying retail so I'm out.

Because it’s not a popular model. JB is smart enough to make enough to have them not sit and enough for them to sell out for people who want them.

Yeah, these will fly the first day like the royal pair.

I'm glad they ruined these with the clear outsole otherwise I would have been very tempted. Thank you JB for your continued incompetence...

Back
Top Bottom