Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Not bad but still not a fan of the II. One of my least favorite AJs. I like the XV better than the IIs.

Not bad but still not a fan of the II. One of my least favorite AJs. I like the XV better than the IIs.

being a fan of II's....i like them alot...will cop if i can get them for discount....these will be my beater...

this is what a jordan fusion is suppose to be like.

being a fan of II's....i like them alot...will cop if i can get them for discount....these will be my beater...

this is what a jordan fusion is suppose to be like.

not a fan. depending on how these sell, get ready for every numbered jordan to duplicate this. ill leave them for yall

not a fan. depending on how these sell, get ready for every numbered jordan to duplicate this. ill leave them for yall

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

I would definitely have no second thoughts in buying these if JB just internalized the cushioning system and made the midsole look like the originals. I don't mind tampering with the classic sig models if it means making them better. JB was on the right track with the Alpha 1s, but the design change was too drastic.

Then people would moan and complain why they're paying $160 $175 for a pair of 2s that look exactly like the $135 joints.  I personally don't like the idea; think it's a lazy copout but I can totally understand it from a strategic business standpoint, just like I hate fusions and totally understand the moneymaker they became.

The only shoe I would like to see this on is the XVIs since it would just be an improvement on the already-there vis-air.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

I would definitely have no second thoughts in buying these if JB just internalized the cushioning system and made the midsole look like the originals. I don't mind tampering with the classic sig models if it means making them better. JB was on the right track with the Alpha 1s, but the design change was too drastic.

Then people would moan and complain why they're paying $160 $175 for a pair of 2s that look exactly like the $135 joints.  I personally don't like the idea; think it's a lazy copout but I can totally understand it from a strategic business standpoint, just like I hate fusions and totally understand the moneymaker they became.

The only shoe I would like to see this on is the XVIs since it would just be an improvement on the already-there vis-air.

I like them, big men will rock these on the court. The silhouette is lebron all day.

I like them, big men will rock these on the court. The silhouette is lebron all day.

not bad
grin.gif
 definitely improves the IIs cushioning
ohwell.gif

I think this is a pretty good mash-up.
Not always been a fan of the II's but with this one, I might actually grab one, maybe.

I think this is a pretty good mash-up.
Not always been a fan of the II's but with this one, I might actually grab one, maybe.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

not bad
grin.gif
 definitely improves the IIs cushioning
ohwell.gif

this is a good thing for JB, these seem like the first retro that actually seems to have been made for playing in

Back
Top Bottom