Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Def liking them so far. Those fakes are ehh though. 
eyes.gif

whats the point of posting those fake jays ??
laugh.gif

if thats the case i can post any fake sig shoe from 1-23 and it still does not look close in comparison

so posting those fakes does nothing

except make me think you like searching for fake shoes, i mean how would u find those ?

i know i dont look around for fake shoes to make  comparisons

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

if thats the case i can post any fake sig shoe from 1-23 and it still does not look close in comparison

except make me think you like searching for fake shoes, i mean how would u find those ?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Did you read the post?  If you read the post you'd know how they popped up.  And the fact that these fakes have been around long before these new pictures surfaced makes your statement irrelevant.  Fake sigs?  Yea, but they came out after the originals came out.  These have never been produced by JB, and there are tons of fakes that pop up in a single google search about air max jordans.  Come on son, stay in school.

Originally Posted by bwood056

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Did you read the post?  If you read the post you'd know how they popped up.  And the fact that these fakes have been around long before these new pictures surfaced makes your statement irrelevant.  Fake sigs?  Yea, but they came out after the originals came out.  These have never been produced by JB, and there are tons of fakes that pop up in a single google search about air max jordans.  Come on son, stay in school.

Those are kinda dope. I have QF II's so I'm not really trippin' off these. I think the II's are very comfortable as is anyway.

Those are kinda dope. I have QF II's so I'm not really trippin' off these. I think the II's are very comfortable as is anyway.

Back
Top Bottom