Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Not the worst fusion I've ever seen.

I really wish they would just release these again. I would probably buy three pairs.

air-jordan-2-ii-low-1995-white-red-black.html.0.jpg

Not the worst fusion I've ever seen.

I really wish they would just release these again. I would probably buy three pairs.

air-jordan-2-ii-low-1995-white-red-black.html.0.jpg

THe air max will probably make the shoe look better, and feel better but I am still not that big a fan of the 2, the upper is so boring

THe air max will probably make the shoe look better, and feel better but I am still not that big a fan of the 2, the upper is so boring

While this is by no means a must cop (really what is) they are looking alot better than I thought! The Gucci color one well not my thing. 

While this is by no means a must cop (really what is) they are looking alot better than I thought! The Gucci color one well not my thing. 

Tried them on today...they feel pretty damn good...I like the look...could of been much worse like any past fusions....too bad the TB III are releasing other wise they would be mine.

Tried them on today...they feel pretty damn good...I like the look...could of been much worse like any past fusions....too bad the TB III are releasing other wise they would be mine.

Im not a big fan of the 2 either but this is one of the sig's that could have used something to spice em up. probably cop next week with the TB3's

Im not a big fan of the 2 either but this is one of the sig's that could have used something to spice em up. probably cop next week with the TB3's

Back
Top Bottom