Air jordan 2 raptors coming soon

Screenshot_2020-01-02-15-26-09.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-02-15-26-24.jpg

No way I will ever be convinced that the old molds cannot be replicated.

It costs like $500k+ to rebuild molds and that isn’t even including the research, etc. to make them as close to the OG as possible. There is simply no business incentive for Nike/JB to fix this now, especially given how 2s aren’t that popular.

It costs like $500k+ to rebuild molds and that isn’t even including the research, etc. to make them as close to the OG as possible. There is simply no business incentive for Nike/JB to fix this now, especially given how 2s aren’t that popular.
500 k to a now billion a year business. I get your point. But I still dont feel sorry for Nikes cost issues.
With all the different styles that Nike and JB push out. Save some money on molds of shoes we dont like at all.

500 k to a now billion a year business. I get your point. But I still dont feel sorry for Nikes cost issues.

haha oh trust me dude, I know-0 sympathy for them but I’m just saying that’s how they operate. They basically think “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” since ppl still buy these releases.

Look at the Foamposites, they still haven’t fixed the molds to look like the 1997 OG molds they lost.

haha oh trust me dude, I know-0 sympathy for them but I’m just saying that’s how they operate.

Look at the Foamposites, they still haven’t fixed the molds to look like the 1997 OG molds they lost.
If every mold is that expensive, why the hell do they make so many different styles that barely move? Wouldnt you think they would invest in a correct foam mold? I know the answer to that and its no they dont have to due to its popularity. But the 2, is not popular really at all. The move to make a great mold might be worth making to potentially make that shoe more appealing.

Back
Top Bottom