Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

Lol if you can't find a better adjective than that they must not be impressive....... unless you haven't had them in hand and are going by video visuals
Lol...yeh, Str8 isn't exactly a resounding endorsement.  

Lol...yeh, Str8 isn't exactly a resounding endorsement.  

I've held them. It's decent. Leather isint like Oreo 4 type, I would say it's like 2015 Chicago double nickel 10's. The white leather is smooth, but nothing major.

Again, my opinion.

Shoe is cool and finishes up the "poster pack" along with the master 12.

Hope I can grab for discount soon.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure these won't sell out, so id say just go to your local shoe store and check them out

the calm before the storm. watch everybody wake up to Finishline/Eastbay etc... messing up and millions of people outside their local shoe stores.

the calm before the storm. watch everybody wake up to Finishline/Eastbay etc... messing up and millions of people outside their local shoe stores.

I'm sure spots will sell out but you can bet these will still be around, maybe not long but they won't crash sites. I'm sleeping in and cashing out on the UNC XXX's off snkrs

^ I wanted them yellow candies bad, couldnt find em anywhere around the way on the drop, and was dead set on retail or bust.

^ I wanted them yellow candies bad, couldnt find em anywhere around the way on the drop, and was dead set on retail or bust.
I wanted the whole pack, but struck out.

I wasn't salty, but the one Jordan 2 I was salty catching an L on were the Jordan 2 "BIN 23" Dark Cinder/Black's :frown: :smh:

View media item 1939130

Last edited:
Nike should mass gen og colorways and make the new colorways more limited that way you dont see jungle green v's and banana mountain lion yellow 2's sitting on shelves constantly

This colorway is clean though

the quality is str8
Lol if you can't find a better adjective than that they must not be impressive....... unless you haven't had them in hand and are going by video visuals
its not that i can't find a better adjective.  its just that people are going to complain regardless so why bother.  

toe box isnt right, leather isnt right, price isnt right, "wing it" shouldnt be there....

like i said, the quality is str8.  i know what to expect when buying jordans so i don't worry about certain small things anymore (like whether or not the toe box looks OG).  all i worry about is how good they'll look on my feet

you sure it was for the 2s and not the 12s?
That could be true. Might stop by after I get through F'in up this Waffle House. Crazy thing is that there's a line at Jimmy Jazz but a ghost town at the Hibbett Sports across the highway. They usually have better shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom