Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

Not only are they ugly, but I can't believe JB is actually removing all the qualities that made the 2's simply and clean.

air-jordan-2-university-blue-black.jpg

These had potential
smh.gif

A little too blue but i'm gonna wait to pass judgement. Osneaker picks usually make shoes look bad.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

It should of been all black with blue

Real Talk. I thought thats where they were going with it. Ok, so who's bright idea was it to come up with this colorway? ugly looking smurf shoes. Sad partis, blue is my favorite color and I wouldn't mind rocking a mostly blue shoe (Volt griffeys') but these 2's are boarderline Clown shoes. Why doesit say jordan in the back? That was stupid, even the CDP 2's said Nike in the back. SMH.. JB is slowly being laid into the ground and this shoe is a fewshovels of dirt.

Wow, thanks for the pics. Not sure what to think about these right now. I had a totally different pic in my mind from when I first heard about these. I GuessJB finally heard enough about NIKE still being on the back of the 2's and took it off.......

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was thinking they would do something like the Nubuck 12's, but I guess not.
You dont know how excited I just got when I read the tile, then I saw the blue placement
sick.gif
, just imagine these with the nubuck colorway
pimp.gif
, BP make it happen!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was thinking they would do something like the Nubuck 12's, but I guess not.

When I saw University Blue/Black, I knew that blue would be the dominant color in this shoe; thus, thwarting any chance of these looking like the Nubuck's.That would have been a dope colorway though. With all that said, these are okay. The OG colorway will probably be the only one I cop, if JB doesn't find away to butcher them.

Back
Top Bottom