Air Jordan 2002 Retro 1 Jumpman no swoosh ?

I just got a pair of these the other day and have never seen them before. They are white on white AJ Is with a chrome jumpman instead of a swoosh and haveJORDAN embroidered on the back. Does any one have more info on these? I did a few searches but couldnt find anything. Thanks in advance!

they are the weakest 1s ever made, aside from the lows.

and why would you buy something that you have never seen before, what if they were fake homie?

Where I got them from is 1000% authentic and the price was good. I have never seen them and want to know more

I bought my pair from Sheikh. One of the most uncomfortable Jordans ever IMO cause the leather was like plastic. I gave them away.

they were a little limited. bad idea by JB to put the jumpman logo on the side of the shoe instead of the nike check. didn't care for these when theydropped. I remember them sitting on shelves for a while after they released.

cause the leather was like plastic.
the leather is better than most releases in the past two years, basically everything except the XX3.

they were also the first Rair-Air release.

I have a pair...they're beat though
eyes.gif

has to be one of the stupidest ideas ever, probably why they decided to and from then on have left the jumpman in the back, it looks so horrible on the side

yea it was pretty lame, would have been nice with the swoosh...although they were really pushing the jordan brand on its own, as opposed to it being to heavilytied to nike...main reason the nike air got replaced with the jumpman on the backs of the retros

Worst Retro + ever,

They came out with the royal blue and black I's I paid about 75 for those these were an easy pass.

they are the re-retro platinum editions and the were limited but i don't know how limited and they don't cost that much about $200

they are ok but not as good as the regular pair

I still got a pair DS. I was never crazy about the jumpman on the side but I like all white shoes. The clear sole looked good as well. Leather seems good tome.

i only dislike them because of the jumpman on the side. very bad idea. but i also like them because they are white sneakers with clear sole on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom