air-jordan-2009-ray-allen-04.jpg

air-jordan-2009-ray-allen-03.jpg

air-jordan-2009-ray-allen-02.jpg

air-jordan-2009-ray-allen-05.jpg

--

Air Jordan 2009 - Joe Johnson - All Star Game PE

From Sneaker News

air-jordan-2009-joe-johnson-01.jpg

It looks like Chris Paul won't be the only Jordan Brand athlete rocking the Air Jordan 2009 during this upcoming NBA All-Star game weekend. JoeJohnson, who will be going against Chris Paul and the Western Conference all-stars, has gotten his own PE of the Air Jordan 2009 in a very similar style toChris Paul's, but with blue instead of red. The middle area of the mid-sole is designed with a mixture of different hues of navy while the other navyaccents on the shoe are limited to the area around the ankle. University blue is used on the lace eyelets, the single stitch on the side of the lower ankleand to spice up the heel tab. Be on the lookout for these and other PEs this weekend.

air-jordan-2009-joe-johnson-04.jpg

air-jordan-2009-joe-johnson-05.jpg

air-jordan-2009-joe-johnson-03.jpg

air-jordan-2009-joe-johnson-02.jpg

Air Jordan 2009 - All Star Game 2009 - Chris Paul PE"
From Sneaker News

air-jordan-2009-chris-paul-01.jpg

air-jordan-2009-chris-paul-02.jpg

air-jordan-2009-chris-paul-03.jpg

air-jordan-2009-chris-paul-04.jpg

air-jordan-2009-chris-paul-05.jpg

Now just cause this is a PE most of the responses are..

"Now those are hot"

I for one will say the color is hot....shoe still ugly...

If it wasn't for the looks-like-its-gonna-rip-right-off heel...

If only...

Bring on the Jumpman Elite 1s!

I'm completely underwhelmed. Just a basic red and white jordan 2009. My guess is the CP II will be much better.

Alot better than the GRs being released (White/White & Black/Black) but as BKazK stated - I'd much rather have the shoe that inspired the XXIV.

lol at micky Ds uniform

they are def nicer, if these were 100 I would cop, and i wouldnt even go near any other colorways weve seen so that is kinda sayin a lot

the shoe isnt that bad. i have seen them in person and the blown glass is actually a really cool idea and looks nice. i might cop when they go on sale, i justneed to try them on first to see how they feel.

now THIS is a colorway that should be dropped.

i've hated alot on this shoe but who am i kidding? i'm buying em on saturday. they've grown on me
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
. for the discounted price they'll be, i can't passthem up.

still not particularly cross-eyed with excitement like i was for the all-star and PE 23's from last year...they definitely cant compare....but my overallgrade on this shoe is a mere C.....is that me gettin older and gettin out of the jordan craze or is this more of a disappointment of whats beingproduced....interesting

those actually look pretty good. still wouldnt cop if the GR them, 190 is still 2 much for the 2009

Back
Top Bottom