Air Jordan 2009 All Star Game PEs - Chris Paul - Ray Allen - Joe Johnson

is the air jordan 2009 the worst air jordan of all time??? i thought the 22's and the 15's were bad but ughhh... these top it off for me

i know its not really an "air jordan" but imo it basically is

It seems like a lot of people complain that 2009's look like 14's, but I really don't think the resemblance is all that significant.

Anyway, all these PE's look fire to me. I've been waiting to see some color on the 2009 and I am very satisfied with what I see. Good stuff. Too badI'll never be able to get a hold of a pair of these, but I'm confident that Jordan Brand will release these in some good colorways eventually. Thanksfor posting.

Originally Posted by BKazK

I like the original version better...anyone else?

air-jordan-14-xiv-og-whiteblack-varsity-red.jpg

Love XIV's

Originally Posted by Funkman

THE MORE I SEE THE 2009S THE MORE I LIKE THEM

agreed. and those west edition 2009's are hot. im now thinkin of coppin a pair idk yet.....

I have a feeling..that years from now the 2009 will definitely b a sought after shoe..these are very simple and clean colorways..love the stitching on the eastPE's..

Since JJ2's(my favorite player) and CP3s have the same colorblicking, Im going to ask if the one that was prematurely made for Carmelo entaails the samecolorblocking as Ray's except of course in the Western CW.

i don't understand why jordan releases uglyass colorways of the spizikes e fusions, while they are afraid to make a not so good looking shoe look a lothotter.
If one of these colorways drops i will cop fur sure.
instead tthey're releasing white white and black black colorways :s

Back
Top Bottom