Air Jordan 2009 - Movie?

Originally Posted by KiddofJordans235

that was cool..sneaker looking aight on his feet.. and did u see the jumpman logo as he took off..

ya i saw that too! If you look at all my post, I've had said I will cop. Never said it's appearance was the best but i would cop. The appearance isstarting to get to me now.

Silly commercial for a shoe that is unimpressive and not worth the price. I might buy a pair of the AJ2009 after they go on sell below $100.... but not in thewhite/black colorway (boring)

i really like this commercial , in the thread for the video it says they will be making different movie quality videos for upcoming releases so its not amovie, but it will be movie quality or movie "like" commericals for upcoming releases, cool idea imo

people just hating on whatever is associated with the jordan 2009, i think it was ok

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

kinda reminds me of Hancock
is this the direction they're taking with their ad campaign? movie trailer-like commercials leading up to release?

well Will was rockin bmp old loves in the movie so maybe thats part of the idea...definitely makes the shoes look better but that price brings everyone backdown to reality

i couldnt even put that in the same category as previous Jordan commercials. Ill take the XXII commercial over that. the corny line at the end really does it.

it's true that these are insanely over priced, but they are slowly growing on me.
after seeing that commercial, i thought they looked pretty clean

I think they're trying a little too hard on that one. I still think the 2009 are a nice clean shoe though that looks good on first sight.

Originally Posted by wrod7

sick.gif

different from the other classic air jordan commercials we've come to know and love, but then again they're not numbered anymore either. i liked it.

I bet you guys if these were some space jams or infareds ya'll would of nutted on yourselfs. And then the people who jump on the bandwagon would of
tongue.gif

mmmm yea def a Hancock style commercial. does JB even have to make commercials for upcomin releases? seriously

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

I bet you guys if these were some space jams or infareds ya'll would of nutted on yourselfs. And then the people who jump on the bandwagon would of
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom