Air Jordan 2009 - Movie?

That's money that should have been put in to make a better designed shoe!!
ohwell.gif

i guess, to each is own. i not really diggin' these kicks. no matter how hyped they make this to be. YouTube vids, ESPN, these ads are everywhere. and itstill doesn't take away the fact that price to quality ratio is whacked! it's an ugly shoe! sorry, but i would like to end my collection at 23 cozthat's his number, and that's the legacy!

Def. reminds me of Hancock...
But I kind of like it...I think its good JB doesn't show a Jordan logo or anything and just has the "Coming Soon"....they want to build hype bypeople wondering what shoe that was and where to get it etc...Not knowing it is the new Air Jordan...

The commercial is weird. Since the Jordan 2009 was made mainly for defense I would expect the person wearing the AJ 2009 to be playing D, but instead he'sflying like Hancock. WTH?

y do they make commercials for quickstrike shoes?

and btw 190 for a serious basketball shoe isnt really that bad.. if ur like a serious ball player who plays on like a traveling team im not surr if 190 for thetop of the line shoe is that big of a deal.. but then again a 190 pair of shoes isnt going to make u better.. but i play soccer, and our best footwear isusually valued around that price.. but then again none of them r jordans hahaha. id like to see what jb would do if they had to make a soccer cleat.

The commercial is not as bad as many of you are making it out to be. The shoes look a lot better in the commercial than in the early release pictures. I wouldnow consider copping if nothing more than to have them in the collection, but I still have to see them in person first.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

kinda reminds me of Hancock
is this the direction they're taking with their ad campaign? movie trailer-like commercials leading up to release?
yea really, they completely ripped off that prison yard bball scene
laugh.gif

looks like it could be interesting though...

didnt have sound but my thoughts were..........

1. nice shoes, but they dont look like they'll hold up on a concrete court
roll.gif
roll.gif
homie straight bounced with their ball
laugh.gif

I thought it could have been way better..

Or just different than what that leading up to was.

Originally Posted by marley

Advertising has such an impact. All along I have thought this shoe looked like crap. After seeing that it kind of looks good. Then I remember the price.
Exactly wat i thought, but everyone is saying movie? its just a commercial, relax...

Back
Top Bottom