Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

Got mine today from Flight Club...love em...quality is great...packaging is amazing...love everything about em...pics dont do em justice..they need to be onyour hands for you to judge ...oh yea they will be worn when i'm gonna see MJ this tues at the bulls game (he's not playing obviously) but to honorlong time Bulls announcer Johnny Red Kerr

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I got my pair in from from ndc/flight club. After thoroughly inspecting them for about 10 minutes straight and then trying them on (just to make sure I wasn't spazing)...

THESE SHOES ARE MOTHERF*****G AWESOME!!!

Looks, detail, support, cushioning, weight, traction... they're all totally mind blowing. I know I'll get killed on here for saying this, but these blow the 23's out of the park. The The heel lock-down is ridiculous. I haven't wore them for sport, but I can easily see these being the best performance basketball sneaker out of Brand Jordan yet.

But don't get it twisted though, these really sharp looking in person. Grown-man casual at it's fullest! I may end up getting a back up pair down the line because I can definitely see myself wearing these all of the time.

While I dont like the look of the 2009, I believe you when you say they blow out the xx3 on the court. The xx3 sucked performance wise. They only lookedpretty on the court. The xx3 was a huge dissappointment for me, and I regret wasting my time buying them and playing in them. I was just glad I was able toreturn them. IMO, the xx3 was just hype, and performance wise were blown away by shoes like the BB, and hyperdunk.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Mine are cumming tomorrow

Mine too, can't wait...I was originally gonna play ball in these, but I think I'm gonna rock them instead of my Ferragamo's

eek.gif
Just got them in my hands.They are pretty sweet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

I got my pair in from from ndc/flight club. After thoroughly inspecting them for about 10 minutes straight and then trying them on (just to make sure I wasn't spazing)...

THESE SHOES ARE MOTHERF*****G AWESOME!!!

Looks, detail, support, cushioning, weight, traction... they're all totally mind blowing. I know I'll get killed on here for saying this, but these blow the 23's out of the park. The The heel lock-down is ridiculous. I haven't wore them for sport, but I can easily see these being the best performance basketball sneaker out of Brand Jordan yet.

But don't get it twisted though, these really sharp looking in person. Grown-man casual at it's fullest! I may end up getting a back up pair down the line because I can definitely see myself wearing these all of the time.

While I dont like the look of the 2009, I believe you when you say they blow out the xx3 on the court. The xx3 sucked performance wise. They only looked pretty on the court. The xx3 was a huge dissappointment for me, and I regret wasting my time buying them and playing in them. I was just glad I was able to return them. IMO, the xx3 was just hype, and performance wise were blown away by shoes like the BB, and hyperdunk.

That first statement was a strong one, the XX3's are a pretty good shoe to me and i can see why alot of people LOVE them. Personally they are a lil toohard for me but performance-wise its up there. But saying the 09's blows the XX3's out the water is saying alot. I really gotta check these out now.

I played in my 2k9 white version and they perform really good traction not too heavy and are not as hard as the 23 When I opened up the box for the s23 I couldtell right away the quality was good not disappointed about spending the money at all

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

I played in my 2k9 white version and they perform really good traction not too heavy and are not as hard as the 23 When I opened up the box for the s23 I could tell right away the quality was good not disappointed about spending the money at all

QFT

Not to say that everyone should pay $190-$230 for a basketball sneaker, because anything over $130 is over priced. But I can honestly say if you do indeed buythem for retail, you will not feel cheated. The product is that good.

You guys! Shoetrends are offering them for 150!! The white ones only though, didn't anyone check out the video from youtube that I posted a few threadsback? They look really good actually!

So the shift from "these are garbage!" to "these are great!" has started huh? Took long enough. At least the delay gave casual people achance to get them.

they are so comfortable
im so happy with my pair and i plan on copping all the 2k9's that drop this year

the reason why i dont cop these s23 is because i really dont want all black shoes.. but they do look hot.. i just dont know i guess
frown.gif
. but i dont cop themnow.. ill probably reget them sooner or later.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

So the shift from "these are garbage!" to "these are great!" has started huh? Took long enough. At least the delay gave casual people a chance to get them.

Not for me. They are too ugly for me and will definitely not be buying. I can not see myself wearing them. However, I do believe they perform great, andthey should for 190.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

So the shift from "these are garbage!" to "these are great!" has started huh? Took long enough. At least the delay gave casual people a chance to get them.

Not for me. They are too ugly for me and will definitely not be buying. I can not see myself wearing them. However, I do believe they perform great, and they should for 190.

I didn't get them, but I'm glad they were around for so long because it gave those who really wanted them a chance to get them. If Jordan brand doesrelease a colorway I fall in love with of the 2009, I anticipate it will be easy to get since these "super limited" joints are still sitting onshelves. Imagine the discounts on general release colorways if it's taking this long to sell these?

got mine on thursday
they are so much nicer in person
im debating weather or not i should cop another pair

i wore these out on friday and they break necks
even this old man who looked in his 60's told me they looked really "sharp" and where he could buy them

Originally Posted by xTrill

got mine on thursday
they are so much nicer in person
im debating weather or not i should cop another pair

You and me both man.

DOpe pics man ... I wanted to cop but that price tag was killing me .

Back
Top Bottom