Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

the thing that i dont like about them.. they really dont look like jordans.. but i dont know still lol

i got a quick question.. are these numbered in anyway?? since only 2009 of them are made??

PlaybaLL wrote:
i got a quick question.. are these numbered in anyway?? since only 2009 of them are made??

No, mine have no number . Seems kind of weird to me.

i agree with mr.foams, these things are NICE, i didnt know what to think but when i got home last thursday and opened the boxes i was like alittle kid.....iwish with their limited produciton they were individually #d but thats because i havent had a #d pair...and the shoe trees are way cool, like gravvvy on theicing!!

Is it too early to think that there are fakes of these already floating around? I'm trying to determine if the ones being sold on ebay are legit. Anybodyseen any fakes of these out there yet?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A BLACK LIMITED 2009 DS SIZE 13...HAVE THE 6/17 PACK (CARMINES) DS, ALLSTAR XX3 DS, BLACK VDS, FIRE RED III DS, ETC...ALL SIZE 13...EMAIL ME AT [email protected]12.co.us

Crazy box IMO.
2qavjev.jpg

2mebehf.jpg

1zntukk.jpg

swa80k.jpg

like everybody else has said these are way better in person.i just got mine and put them on they are comfortable as hell!they also look alot better on ur feetwith jeans.

Yeah I concur, these joints are much harder in person. would be nice in the summer time with some shorts. I'm a sucker for patent leather and all blackshoes though, and I'm very satisfied with the massive amount of patent leather on these. The fencing material is tuff also. I think the ambigram logoprobably looks better on the white ones tho where it looks like it is literally engraved into the shoe. I think the only weak thing about these is the box,I've never been a fan of any weird/excessive box, all it does is interfere with proper/easy stacking of shoes and if your pressed for space a box like thisone never helps.

Finally got around to taking some pics:

Theres a lot of mixed reaction for the AJ 2009. Im more on the they're "OK" side. The S23 however is still a collection piece. I'm a suckefor detail....but somehow i dont feel there's not as much attention to detail with these compared to the XX3's. The box idea IMO was unnecesssary, onlybecause the weight of the box lid causes the sides to tear if handle the box wrong

Nice pics RaNdZ4937...I just got mine yesterday and they're really nice...Only thing I don't like is how fragile the box is, easy to tear on thecorners.

Also when I was pulling the shoes out of the box they weighed a ton, but then I realized it was because of the cedar shoe trees...love those.

RaNdZ4937, those are really nice pics. Your pics make the shoe look MUCH MUCH better than they actually look in person.
I was in the House of Hoops LA this past Saturday, and I couldn't believe Mike would approve a monstrosity like this. They
look like straight up referee shoes. I'm not knocking you at all for having them, but those Mike 2009's are some trash. HOT TRASH.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

These are pathetic. Who the hell comes up with these designs?
2qjd5bc.jpg

Probably the same guy that came up with these. Well if not, at least you know where he got the inspiration from for the midsole/heel region.

Finally saw the white ones in person today. They are a nice shoe. Much better looking in real life. However, I still prefer the looks of the XX3s by a BIGmargin. Unless these are amazing performing shoes, I will pass until I can get them cheap....

Back
Top Bottom