Air Jordan 2010 25th Silver Anniversay Quickstrike Release in Holiday 2010

air-jordan-2010-silver-anniversary-sneaker.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 25th Silver Anniversay Quickstrike Release in Holiday 2010

Holiday 2010  Air Jordan 2010
387358-006  White/Metallic Silver

info via : http://solekorea.tistory.com/entry/Air-Jordan-2010-Silver-Anniversary-QS-Release-in-Holiday

If they really want to celebrate the 25th anniversary, why don't they release some OG colorway Retros #1 - 14.

If they really want to celebrate the 25th anniversary, why don't they release some OG colorway Retros #1 - 14.

I'll cop if they release. The 2010's get way to much hate, but it's actually a decent shoe all around.

I'll cop if they release. The 2010's get way to much hate, but it's actually a decent shoe all around.

I like the all-silver, but I'm not a big fan of the 2010.

To each their own.

I can't hate, I own some XV's.

I like the all-silver, but I'm not a big fan of the 2010.

To each their own.

I can't hate, I own some XV's.

if this is the 25th anniversary then what is the all white pair that released earlier this year?

if this is the 25th anniversary then what is the all white pair that released earlier this year?

NICE. I CANT wait for these to drop. Been hoping they would drop this CW of the 2010. The only other 2010 CW I like better than these are the White QS that dropped.

Quick translation of the important stuff:

They're being produced right now in the Y3 factory in China (Same one that put out the Infrared Pack). QS Dropping in either November or December.

Back
Top Bottom