Air Jordan 2010 25th Silver Anniversay Quickstrike Release in Holiday 2010

i will be copping these 4 sure

also i was lucky enough to get the all white pair with the icey sole that only released in chicago

and if they come back out i will cop another pair of those aswell........................................................................................................peace

i will be copping these 4 sure

also i was lucky enough to get the all white pair with the icey sole that only released in chicago

and if they come back out i will cop another pair of those aswell........................................................................................................peace

this the same pair Gtown, UNC and Berkley wore earlier in the year? If so, consider them copped.

this the same pair Gtown, UNC and Berkley wore earlier in the year? If so, consider them copped.

Where you get some silver socks from?
pimp.gif
 I think that's all its missing, just like all the other colorways. My point is not to hide the windows but to accommodate them.
pimp.gif
 Honestly, im even feeling the 2010 team editions cept for the all black.

Where you get some silver socks from?
pimp.gif
 I think that's all its missing, just like all the other colorways. My point is not to hide the windows but to accommodate them.
pimp.gif
 Honestly, im even feeling the 2010 team editions cept for the all black.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'll cop if they release. The 2010's get way to much hate, but it's actually a decent shoe all around.
i like this shoe beyond just accepting it.

these will join my 'welcome home' colorway and be worn hard

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'll cop if they release. The 2010's get way to much hate, but it's actually a decent shoe all around.
i like this shoe beyond just accepting it.

these will join my 'welcome home' colorway and be worn hard

Okayyyy. A quickstrike that wont sell. Lol. Make another VII quickstrike in the anniversary. and then MAYBE JB we will talk...

Okayyyy. A quickstrike that wont sell. Lol. Make another VII quickstrike in the anniversary. and then MAYBE JB we will talk...

Back
Top Bottom