Air Jordan 2010 "Nightmares Never Sleep" Commercial

when i first saw this I immediately thought of Niketalk and their fascination with the Illuminati lol

I thought of Mortal Kombat
laugh.gif

just as bad as the shoe... honestly a see through shoe for the sig jordan, man they keep getting worse and worse every year, its hard to believe

Damn, that #### was anti-climactic than a....

LOL @ the cheesy sound effects

Economy hitting everybody hard.

i was more terrified of the AP pro combat commercial....

anyways i don't think of nightmare when dwade is mentioned, I think of the Nigerian Nightmare --- Christian Okoye.

Man, that commercial is so over the top corny, I can't help but feel that it was meant to be taken sarcastically.

such a lame commercial, I'm serious. On a side note, anybody else think that it was gonna be a teen wolf reference at first?

Yeah this commercial is wack, but damn those MVPuppets commercials are so hilarious, so much comedic genius in it, so many funny lines, there are times when those MVPuppets commercials air and I literally tear up from laughter.

Not to say how original the concept of NBA player puppet is, I don't think I ever saw it before.

SMH @ this place, calling this commercial "wack" and "cheap" in this day of age where others commercials look like a YouTube vlog is just pathetic.

I'm not saying you need to like the concept of it, but nagging about the looks? "Cheap sound effects"? LMAO...

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

is it me or does it look like he almost loses the handle at :30... it bothers the hell outta me

haha i was thinking that too

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Man's got some points.
pimp.gif
I'm just sayin, it's ridiculous to see all these "marketing experts" in here crying about the quality of the commercial, when they clearly just want to hate because they probably have a hard time seeing Jordan Brand still in the business after 25 years or whatever the reason...
It's evident that commercial was done with HQ producers, yes the shoe sucks, I'm a Jordan fan / shoe collector / Bulls fan till I drop dead and I wouldn't ever buy this peep-hole footwear, but to babble about bad effects and cheap productions is really sad.

I can't fathom how can someone deny the obvious "above-average" production value of this - http://www.youtube.com/jordan 

Compared to sh#t like...

eyes.gif

But I know, the Laker cheerleaders here will root and toot for the Lamar commercial because it's "OMGZ0RZ EP1C FUNNIE LULZ" 
frown.gif

Bottom line - if every shoe company put this much creative work into advertising as much as Jordan Brand did...well..dear haters...there would be another NBA player endorsed shoe line in existence for 25 years.

And that's that.

Back
Top Bottom