Air Jordan 2010 outdoor

Hey guys. Does anyone know any websites that sell this sneaker? I only came across eBay and one other site that sell these. Any help is greatly appreciated.Mike.

I don't think you'll be able to find them anywhere else because no one really wanted them, maybe an outlet will have them on a rare occasion but besides that you probably won't find them elsewhere. There's a size 11 on shoebacca. One size 10 on amazon aswell.

Thanks zero. That was the website! (shoebacca). Couldn't remember it off the top of my head.

Anyway, do you know if they run small or true to size? I heard from most they are true to size but some say the fit snug and you should get a 1/2 size up. I just want to make sure if I'm going to buy them online.

The reason I'm getting them is for playing outdoors. I can see why they didn't sell that great because they don't look that nice but I want them for performance. Thanks again.

Mike.PS. My true size is 10.5.

I'm not too sure how they run but since shoebacca is pretty much the closest thing to your size that's guaranteed legit you might as well go for it. If it doesn't fit you can try wearing longer socks and stuff or using a special insole. If anything you can put a sneaker shield in it so it doesn't crease and it fits well too.

OK thanks. I wouldn't put a sneaker shield in the shoe though. I couldn't care less if they crease since I'm playing street ball in them. I have sneaker shields and they can get a little uncomfortable. They also prevent full flexibility in the for foot which is a key aspect to a shoe being good for performance.

The 3 sellers on eBay also seem pretty legit. 2 are top sellers and one guy has a lot of sizes. Plus it's 14 day return policy. The one shady guy is the seller from Puerto Rico. He has 100% positive feedback though. I messaged him and he said they are 100% authentic. He sold a pair a couple of days ago in size 11 for $60. The one he has up is only 1 bid also at $60 so it is kinda tempting. He's selling without the box too

Thanks for your help.

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom