Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

WACK. Look fake.
sick.gif

But these will have a hint of purple...

Not sure how I feel quite yet about these....they look kinda ehhhh..
ohwell.gif
...but on the other hand I love the VI model.

These shoes scream out Team Jordan...

Definitely not what I'd expect for a sig model Air Jordan.
smh.gif
...maybe if the shoe is comfortable and durable I'll pick these up on a steep discountbecause that is the only way I'd pay for these.
laugh.gif

These look like the Lebrons that got redone. Cant really remember which ones Im speaking of, but someone has to feel me.

This is the signature shoe? Was Tinker on this? What's the design inspiration for this shoe..scrap garbage?

It looks decent, just the (wht/blk) colorway. The all black colorway is hideous.

Overall. The shoe looks unbalanced. It looks clumpy and too many shapes colliding with one another. If this is the signature shoe then I feel bad for thecompany...I see an instant outlet hit. I can't see high profile players wearing this with their player exclusive colors. I see it as a training shoe. Noattitude in it's appearance. I give it a 4out of 10. This is based on looks, if the technology has advanced then I can rank it higher. For now I can say Idon't like it.

Here is my nit pick chart:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Just so you know.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]The[/color] Jumpman [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]logo has a "gimmick " to it and a purpose for being so HUGE.[/color] At least some earlier Prototypes did.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I think the whole shoe is another disappointment by Brand Jordan[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]The Air Jordan[/color] 2009 [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]was an Epic Fail with regards to sales. So they tried to get more " Creative" with this shoe with ahope to increase sales[/color].

I think overall this model will generate some higher sales in certain regions, but still........ FAIL. X2
I will even be as bold to say that Air Jordan 2009 > 2010

Don't Mind me. I am just stating my personal opinions and they do not repersent any thougts or direction from BrandJordan. I am just a Old Air Jordan Sneaker Head who still prefers the Models that came before the AJ15.

To me still Air Jordan I to XIV forever.............................................

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Just so you know.

The Jumpman logo has a "gimmick " to it and a purpose for being so HUGE. At least some earlier Prototypes did.

I think the whole shoe is another disappointment by Brand Jordan

The Air Jordan 2009 was an Epic Fail with regards to sales. So they tried to get more " Creative" with this shoe with a hope to increase sales.

I think overall this model will generate some higher sales in certain regions, but still........ FAIL. X2
I will even be as bold to say that Air Jordan 2009 > 2010

Don't Mind me. I am just stating my personal opinions and they do not repersent any thougts or direction from Brand Jordan. I am just a Old Air Jordan Sneaker Head who still prefers the Models that came before the AJ15.

To me still Air Jordan I to XIV forever.............................................

Good to see you back
pimp.gif
On the 2009 tip...i feel the same. This 2010 modelis a huge letdown.
tired.gif

man...
these r absolutely "beautiful"............... in a bad way...
not feeling these at... all...
the looked like some old school designed space ship... the sole looked so fat n bulky... man...
i dont c em gonna be on my feet...

two words from me when i saw these r confirmed..
"@%@... u cant be serious."
sorry, if i offensed anybody's taste
its just my opinions on em...

Back
Top Bottom