Air Jordan 2010 **UNC Black** (New Pics Added)

I ask everyone this, if this were a $115 Team Jordan, would you like it/buy it?

Those look surprisingly good on the foot. You obviously have to wear black socks with them, but they look great from that pic.
I really like the patent leather and icy sole, its a good look for the shoe. And this CW is way better than the OG white/red/black CW imo

Big fan of Icee soles but kinda seems like JB lowers the standards now; i like the tent of blue on it,but it just doesnt really catch my eye

been asking the same thing for at least a week...seems nobody is paying attention to the 2010s...only speculated packs of infrared 6s, more 6s and some other6s...as well as the usual white/cement 3s and 4s....and of course all w/ nike air on the back.

Im a Fan of the 2010...I think Its gonna be a great bball sneaker!! Cant wait to copp a pair. Looking foward to more colorways...IMO anyway.

I like the colorway, not the shoe
smile.gif

$170 isn't a steal or anything but it's better than $185 on the 2009. I'll take it, especially with the discount.

not a steal at all, but if you compare it to the $150-175 prices for subpar quality retros that don't have the same basketball performance tech, then it isalright and not overpriced.

$150 would be good for these, but whatever. It's that premium we've ALWAYS payed for Jordans.

a million times better than the first 2010's that will release. however they still havent fixed that hole in the shoe...SMH. a possible cop in this CW

Back
Top Bottom