Air Jordan 2010 **UNC Black** (New Pics Added)

The colorway has slowly been growing on me, but i still prefer the OG colorway.

Just gotta see these in person first.

JB and those damn clear blue soles killin it! I'm guna end up with like 3 colorways of these 2010's....

i can't wait for these to release. i may just grab the OG colour release as well so I can have some 2010s now.

^what patent? patent leather toe is only on the black/unc colour (so far)...the rest is just nice quality leather.

I just can't get with the window.
ohwell.gif

Maybe I'll grab the lows, since I'm thinking they won't have a window (if they're going to make a low or a 3/4).

Feb 18 · Air Jordan 2010 – Black – University Blue – New Images

Air-Jordan-2010-Black-University-Blue-3-570x570.jpg

New images of the second official colorway of the Air Jordan 2010 have surfaced. This Black and University Blue colorway of the Air Jordan 2010 looks to be more appealing than the first colorway in Black, Varsity Red, and White. The all Black upper of this colorway is accented with hits of University Blue on the shoe’s tongue, lining, and outsole. The upper is made up of smooth suede and a signature Jordan material, patent leather, used on the toe and heel. While a US release is imminent in the next couple of months, no official release date has been communicated, however various Asian retailers have released this colorway including Kasina.

Color: Black/University Blue
Style: 387358-003

Air-Jordan-2010-Black-University-Blue-1-570x397.jpg

Air-Jordan-2010-Black-University-Blue-2-570x570.jpg

--

man.. if it wasn`t for that damn "window" see-through bullcrap.. i would`ve bought a few pairs of 2010.. in all honesty they`re a nice looking shoe.....

WITHOUT THE WINDOW....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
>>>>>>
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
>>>>>
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif