Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Nice designs ColdCity...

I went with the traditional black/red colorway without the red stitching (I'm sure a ton of people will be ID'n this colorway) ....I also created a Stealth colorway.

2hp1vls.jpg

2cqcuvb.jpg

Nice designs ColdCity...

I went with the traditional black/red colorway without the red stitching (I'm sure a ton of people will be ID'n this colorway) ....I also created a Stealth colorway.

2hp1vls.jpg

2cqcuvb.jpg

no gold i guess i'm not doing a black/gold colorway

if i like the way they look i'm going to do a black/red 12 inspired colorway

no gold i guess i'm not doing a black/gold colorway

if i like the way they look i'm going to do a black/red 12 inspired colorway

Wow right before i go to work theyre up

I just made a bunch of OG colorways with these; Black/ Red & Columbia XIs, Flint XIIIs, Stealth XXs, Chartruese XIVs, DWade PEs, White & Black IVs

Nice options on the colors and placements, many many combos to come up with

Only problem is narrowing down my choices, limiting myself to 2 colorways

Glad I passed on all that Warrior pack crap

Wow right before i go to work theyre up

I just made a bunch of OG colorways with these; Black/ Red & Columbia XIs, Flint XIIIs, Stealth XXs, Chartruese XIVs, DWade PEs, White & Black IVs

Nice options on the colors and placements, many many combos to come up with

Only problem is narrowing down my choices, limiting myself to 2 colorways

Glad I passed on all that Warrior pack crap

They need more color options but they're still nice. $205 is a lot but it's about time we can ID some worthwhile Jordans!

They need more color options but they're still nice. $205 is a lot but it's about time we can ID some worthwhile Jordans!

Man, this sucks, I was really hoping they'd make it so you could customize the burnishes with contrasting colors. I don't like how on certain parts of the kicks, (the midsole, the underlay), that the colors are more limited than on other parts of the shoe. Been trying to find a way to make the dark green work, and it's really difficult to do anything other than keeping it plain with how they laid all of this out.

Man, this sucks, I was really hoping they'd make it so you could customize the burnishes with contrasting colors. I don't like how on certain parts of the kicks, (the midsole, the underlay), that the colors are more limited than on other parts of the shoe. Been trying to find a way to make the dark green work, and it's really difficult to do anything other than keeping it plain with how they laid all of this out.

Ehh... C+  I wish they had more color placement options and Im extremely dissapointed that there is no navy midsole option. It also would have been nice to use real leather on a $205.00 shoe instead of synthetic crap. I was really excited about these, but I wont be copping unless Nike at least upgrades their options with some more luxurious materials.

I also really, really, really hope they add a option to make the embossed base of the shoe two tone.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom