Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

I'm going to try and order one of these at a NikeId store this weekend.  Does anyone know what color options I will have for the Lapacho leather option and if the price is the same in the store?

I'm going to try and order one of these at a NikeId store this weekend.  Does anyone know what color options I will have for the Lapacho leather option and if the price is the same in the store?

Originally Posted by DARTHTODD

I don't remember the color options, but I do know that they don't have a white LaPacho leather. If they did, I would have ID'd 2 pair. I had a dope concept for white non-patent leather. It's the same price. The better leather doesn't increase the price and it's the same cost of doing it online.
pimp.gif

I don't remember the color options, but I do know that they don't have a white LaPacho leather. If they did, I would have ID'd 2 pair. I had a dope concept for white non-patent leather. It's the same price. The better leather doesn't increase the price and it's the same cost of doing it online.
pimp.gif

the 2011 are just hideous, they shouldnt let anyone make them even more hideous than they already are, nikeid needs to let us customize some xi or some xii would gladly pay top dollar

the 2011 are just hideous, they shouldnt let anyone make them even more hideous than they already are, nikeid needs to let us customize some xi or some xii would gladly pay top dollar

i aint been on this post in a minute but the past page have some nice looking id's

good work guys

especially that eminem 2011
pimp.gif

i aint been on this post in a minute but the past page have some nice looking id's

good work guys

especially that eminem 2011
pimp.gif

So I ordered from the NikeID store in Mall of America, MN.  Here's the design I went with.  Midnight Navy LaPacho Leather.  My attempt at The flint 13 colorway.  I'll post pix when I receive the shoe.

So I ordered from the NikeID store in Mall of America, MN.  Here's the design I went with.  Midnight Navy LaPacho Leather.  My attempt at The flint 13 colorway.  I'll post pix when I receive the shoe.

These will look clean.

These will look clean.

Back
Top Bottom