Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Those look nice. I got the La Pacho leather too. I didn't feel like paying the same price for synthetic leather. I ID'd them on 10-9-11 when I was in NY for my brother-in-laws wedding. You inspired me to take pictures of my ID's. Will post tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Those look nice. I got the La Pacho leather too. I didn't feel like paying the same price for synthetic leather. I ID'd them on 10-9-11 when I was in NY for my brother-in-laws wedding. You inspired me to take pictures of my ID's. Will post tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Thanks to my brother-from-another-mother. Much appreciated, Patrick.

My GP/Supersonics AJ2011 iD with LaPacho leather. Hit it with seven buffs to achieve this. What's nice is that the green will only get richer with future polishes.

Had to tweak the green gamma slightly so you guys could see what they look like in person. I'm leaving the medial side grey for contrast and as a nod to the Hawk Flight. One of my favorite GP shoes.

What's crazy is that in low light and certain angles you can't really see the green. It only looks like a darker grey. Once there's direct light....wow.

I'm super happy with the results.

dsc0490fw.jpg

dsc0493kc.jpg

dsc0494c.jpg

dsc0495s.jpg
Are You Gary "the Glove" Payton by any chance??? 
wink.gif
 Nice colorway
pimp.gif

My GP/Supersonics AJ2011 iD with LaPacho leather. Hit it with seven buffs to achieve this. What's nice is that the green will only get richer with future polishes.

Had to tweak the green gamma slightly so you guys could see what they look like in person. I'm leaving the medial side grey for contrast and as a nod to the Hawk Flight. One of my favorite GP shoes.

What's crazy is that in low light and certain angles you can't really see the green. It only looks like a darker grey. Once there's direct light....wow.

dsc0490fw.jpg

dsc0493kc.jpg

dsc0494c.jpg

dsc0495s.jpg
Are You Gary "the Glove" Payton by any chance??? 
wink.gif
 Nice colorway
pimp.gif

seeing the 2011 UNC pe's on Kendall Marshall at tonight's carrier classic has me droolin' for that colorway! the chlorines just didn't cut it compared to those.

seeing the 2011 UNC pe's on Kendall Marshall at tonight's carrier classic has me droolin' for that colorway! the chlorines just didn't cut it compared to those.

dsc0490fw.jpg

dsc0493kc.jpg

dsc0494c.jpg

dsc0495s.jpg
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
..... Wow.....

dsc0490fw.jpg

dsc0493kc.jpg

dsc0494c.jpg

dsc0495s.jpg
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
..... Wow.....

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

too bad there isn't an option to do them up like that... maybe at an id studio?

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

my understanding, damon, is that the only difference making them at an ID studio is the lapacho leather option, which does not include a univ blue option. i've ordered some light blue angelus leather paint and am going to try and customize my pair of tech grey/chlorines to univ blue. if they turn out decent, i'll post pics when i'm done.   

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

my understanding, damon, is that the only difference making them at an ID studio is the lapacho leather option, which does not include a univ blue option. i've ordered some light blue angelus leather paint and am going to try and customize my pair of tech grey/chlorines to univ blue. if they turn out decent, i'll post pics when i'm done.   

man. i've never purchased a nike id shoe before but looking at all the pictures, u really can't go wrong with Bred colors!  keep the pics coming!

Back
Top Bottom