Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Those don't look bad, it's just that they don't look worthy of having the Jordan name.
right. They look like some Nike Basketball shoes but being considered as THE AIR JORDAN for 2012
is a bad joke
frown.gif

Seems like JB is always a step behind Nike sigs (Kobe, LeBron) They are going more towards hyperfuse and Jordan now just gets some flywire.. SMH

I loved the 2011's and it really made me think the 2012's were worth looking into but I thought wrong, at least for me personally.

Don't do much ballin anymore so the performance aspect, albeit the most important thing for a Jordan sig, really does nothing for me unless the shoe is also a looker!

Easy pass for me and that's not bad thing considering the retros we'll be getting in 2012 and the Lebron and KD line are also lookin goooot!!!

Why did JB recycle the Deuce Trey and make them into 2012's?

These are !!*+%%% terrible! It looks like someone had a bunch of left over leather patches and stitched them together!

Of course...The Jordan stans will buy anything this brand puts out smh.

I don't have the best eye, but the toe box has me guessing that Rip was rockin PEs tonight.

136038805.jpg

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Why did JB recycle the Deuce Trey and make them into 2012's?

These are !!*+%%% terrible! It looks like someone had a bunch of left over leather patches and stitched them together!

Of course...The Jordan stans will buy anything this brand puts out smh.

I think that last statement is true, but becoming less and less so each year.  Even though the consensus was that the 2011's rocked, there's just been a decline not only of the shoe but of the Jordan legend being in a sense "bought" with the shoe.  As MJ gets older and older and his eyes get more and more bloodshot and as he reveals more and more that he's not that nice of a person..

I really couldn’t see the design direction of the 2012. I felt so bad with how it looks that I tried to make myself feel better by making a rough, 10-minute, mock-up. It’s not meant to be an attempt at a redesign. I just wanted a version that looks good to me.
2012h.jpg

Best.

An explanation, by the way, since I didn’t bother to render it correctly. As an antithesis to the XI, on this shoe, the leather is overlaid, floating on top of the black flywire area. Like how MJ would float.

those are nice color ways.  the first color way, white/red, knicks, and last color way are so nice.  I thought i preferred the ones you did without the jump man on the side, but now i like it.  I've gotten over the size of it i guess. 

Originally Posted by FOAMHEAD93

those are nice color ways.  the first color way, white/red, knicks, and last color way are so nice.  I thought i preferred the ones you did without the jump man on the side, but now i like it.  I've gotten over the size of it i guess. 

he didnt do the ones without the jumpman, that was me.

Originally Posted by AirThumper

I really couldn’t see the design direction of the 2012. I felt so bad with how it looks that I tried to make myself feel better by making a rough, 10-minute, mock-up. It’s not meant to be an attempt at a redesign. I just wanted a version that looks good to me.
2012h.jpg

Best.

HAHAHAHAHA, TOO FUNNY! Very witty.

These are suppose to be the ugly shoes that they give D.Wade lol... I will NOT be getting these. Or I might, just to do yard work in lol.

via sneakernews...

air-jordan-2012-university-blue-11.jpg

This shoe has potential if they can drop some nice colorways. All blue ain't it.

I like what I see design wise for 2012 definitely a lot of potential hope they come with a color way to match my kemba walker jersey but I agree all blue looks not hot at all...

Back
Top Bottom