Air Jordan 2012 First look.

I dont like these at all, i mean i didnt like the 2011s either but then they grew on me when i saw them in some sick cw's. but these are yuck

Is it just me... or did Jordan go by way of the colorway DNA from Lebrons China 9's?

Maybe Im just throwing mud and seeing what sticks...

Maybe Im wrong..

Since they have released the pictures for the white/black colorway I have liked the aesthetic. They are definitely different which is part of the appeal for me. I going to do me and get them if possible.

Anyone knows when are the dragons droping ??
What month the rabbit drop last year ??

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by wkej

Anyone knows when are the dragons droping ??
What month the rabbit drop last year ??

Rabbits dropped the 3rd. These might be early February, the same.

Depends. On whether the release if the yotdIs following the chinese calendar which wouldBe january 23/24 this year when we switch fromYotr to yotd.But nike usually releases jordans on a saturday,Right?

Originally Posted by ijapino

via sneakernews.com

Last week, Jordan Brand officially unveiled the Air Jordan 2012 ‘Year Of The Dragon’, detailed by a number of historic insignia and focusing on the significance of the number ’9′. That number serves as one of Michael Jordan’s lucky numbers as well as a meaningful icon in Chinese history. ’9′ is also the number of pieces you will see in the special packaging for the Air Jordan 2012 ‘Year Of The Dragon’; two shoes, two inner booties, three insoles, one special edition bag, and one oversized three-shelf box (nine pieces total) make up this year’s Air Jordan/Chinese Zodiac connection. You thought those Defining Moments or Collezione Packages were big? Those have nothing on the upcoming Aj 2012 Dragons. Check out the extra shot below and stick with Sneaker News for release information.

air-jordan-2012-year-of-the-dragon-packaging-1.jpg
Are these growing on anybody yet? This angle makes the shoe look somewhat decent. I definitely prefer the lower look than the higher.

They look decent there.  I also like the low booties better. The highs look really HIGH.

i'll be in china for the drop of the dragons, but damned if i'm fitting that box into my luggage home.

Lets face the facts, if Jordan Brand decided to use Dwayne Wade as the athlete to market these, we'd all probably think they look better.  Examples other athletes wore Jordans, but his shoes got the most attention when Mike actually wore them (those of you who actually saw Jordan play know where I am coming from).  Or Kobe with his low top signature shoes (most of us wouldn't be crazy about those if he didn't play in them) and even Lebron and the hyperfuse material. To be brutally honest I am glad they didn't use D. Wade, because they might have pulled me in like they did with the Jordan 2010 and 2011 (4 colorways from each series)! Now I can save some money! Lol!

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Is it just me... or did Jordan go by way of the colorway DNA from Lebrons China 9's?

Maybe Im just throwing mud and seeing what sticks...

Maybe Im wrong..
Nope you are not wrong.  As a matter of a fact I have noticed this on a multiple signature shoes Nike has been releasing.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Lets face the facts, if Jordan Brand decided to use Dwayne Wade as the athlete to market these, we'd all probably think they look better.  Examples other athletes wore Jordans, but his shoes got the most attention when Mike actually wore them (those of you who actually saw Jordan play know where I am coming from).  Or Kobe with his low top signature shoes (most of us wouldn't be crazy about those if he didn't play in them) and even Lebron and the hyperfuse material. To be brutally honest I am glad they didn't use D. Wade, because they might have pulled me in like they did with the Jordan 2010 and 2011 (4 colorways from each series)! Now I can save some money! Lol!

I know what u r talking about. And on the past, All air jordans that were worn by MJOn the basketball court in the NBA,The sales were always very high no matterThe design.I remember that the air jordan 10Sold badly like the 9 as MJ was retired.But once he came back and wearing theChicago 10, they sold out quickly!

Hasn't been a really good new model Air Jordan since the XVII. The XXI was okay at best and maybe the XXIII ... everything else sub par.

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
THEJISBACK wrote:

I know what u r talking about. And on the past, All air jordans that were worn by MJ On the basketball court in the NBA, The sales were always very high no matter The design. I remember that the air jordan 10 Sold badly like the 9 as MJ was retired. But once he came back and wearing the Chicago 10, they sold out quickly!

Exactly fam! I know it sounds crazy, but hey it is the truth, shoot even the regular Nike shoes worn by Pippen, Penny and Barkley get a lot of love, even more then some of their signature shoes.

Not gonna lie, these are growing on me.  I have to see them in person to make a complete judgement though.

i'm coppin those black/whites no matter what anyone says. they'll go great with my suits and slacks
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mikedamz

403952_220085361412570_100002333234006_471129_1663218733_n.jpg
I Just dont like the color. It reminds me of the Chinese national flag of the Ching Dynasty (blue with golden dragon).
But traditionally, Chinese prefer red color. 

Back
Top Bottom