Air Jordan 2012 First look.

^ look nice . Guarantee these grey flight systems will be a clean CW. Anyone see any ad campaign for these yet?
smile.gif

The pebbled leather looks to be good quality from the video above. And they do look nice in the YOTD colorway in the video. Still not fooled by all the insoles (especially when the little zoom unit just seems to be a little piece of plastic with some foam inside-way too minimal for most people's needs), but I really like the colors on this particular one. Also, the toe area and overall shape is looking a lot better...

systems of flights seem to be a little different than just colorway and theme when compared to yotd. It looks like they may have a 180 airbag. Unless that was scrapped when they took that picture. Sorry if someone already posted that the airbag unit was scrapped.

I went from hating to kind of liking to basically throwing up..... because I saw the top part of this shoe from bird's eye view and toe cap looks very wing tip inspired. Reminds me of sb golfs.... throwing up a little more.... lol

The YOTDs keep looking nicer to me

But it says a lot when they don't even have release dates to build anticipation for the original model

so theres a "system of flight" in a grey CW FEB 11th, "air" in a white/black CW , "explosive" in a wht/blk/red CW, "quick" in a wht/bl/red CW , "explosive" in a wht/royal CW and a "quick" in a wht/royal CW all on FEB 23rd?????? all of these are seperate shoes and releases ?????

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

so theres a "system of flight" in a grey CW FEB 11th, "air" in a white/black CW , "explosive" in a wht/blk/red CW, "quick" in a wht/bl/red CW , "explosive" in a wht/royal CW and a "quick" in a wht/royal CW all on FEB 23rd?????? all of these are seperate shoes and releases ?????

Correct

I hated these at first, but they are getting a little better in my eyes. But are they worth the money?....negative.

Maybe this will help explain...

nq4njs.jpg

I hope you don't have to buy all 5 shells if you want all 5 bootys.

via sneakernews.com

air-jordan-2012-passport.jpg

To board this exclusive flight on February 7th, 2012, one will be required to present the Air Jordan 2012 Passport. Once on board, the select few chosen for this journey will rendezvous with the all-new Air Jordan 2012 and the revolutionary cushioning system that allows for six distinct arrangements of comfort. We’ll provide you a first-hand look at the official launch of the Air Jordan 2012 when it goes down, but here’s a look at the Air Jordan 2012 Passport, handed out to select members of the sneaker media; designed to mimic an American passport with its blue exterior and golden typefont (but with a Jumpman instead of the American seal), the Air Jordan 2012 Passport provides a quick detailing of the Air Jordan 2012 design and inspiration with a neat 3-D insert to visualize the shoe in its multi-dimensional form. Possessing this exclusive document will guarantee access to the grand launch event of the Air Jordan 2012, so stick with Sneaker News and we’ll provide you, as always, an inside look from the Air Jordan 2012 launch next week.

air-jordan-2012-passport-7.jpg

air-jordan-2012-passport-3.jpg

air-jordan-2012-passport-1.jpg

air-jordan-2012-passport-2.jpg

air-jordan-2012-passport-4.jpg

air-jordan-2012-passport-5.jpg

air-jordan-2012-passport-6.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

nq4njs.jpg

thanks for the info......booties,shells,insoles and even passports lol this is over the top smh

I would actually pay $500 retail for the YOTD.
I can appreciate Nike's effort to bring its JB customers everything possible.

Originally Posted by ijapino

nq4njs.jpg

I don't think you'll have to buy all 5 shells, they'll probably do it like the Kobe VII system and sell the accessories separate.

Don't care how many gimmicks come along with this release... These are 100% garbage, hideous, and an embarrassment to the Jordan line. Looks like a Frankenstein shoe all pieced together. No flow or symmetry. Can't wait to see these at the outlets and walk right past. JB should release the whole design team and start rebuilding cause they can't do any worse. And here I thought they'd be heading back on track after the 2011's

hopefully they'll sell one large package via the YOTD on some GR colorways , looking forward to a blk/red based version of this shoe, looks phenomenal to play ball in

Oh snap! So these were inspired by shoes worn by cool katts during Jazz age (Harlem Rennaisance)? I want the white and black pair.

I really do like the concept, but the aesthetic design of the shoe just doesn't do it for me.  The YOTD colorway is nice though.  

Back
Top Bottom