Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Lem

The Air Jordan 2012
AIR-JORDAN-2012_NEW2.jpg

Wow.  Just wow. 
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
Looks like come standard with factory ziplock bags over the flywire, huge jumpman logo so everyone knows that you have on Jordans, and a retro midsole straight from the OG Jordan Team shoe.

Why all the hate NT?  

These are perfect for the current generation of JB consumers.
pimp.gif

I wonder how many shoes the midsole/outsole combo will show up in.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Steez

It's got the same design cues as the previous "saddle" AJ2012 sample.

Not sure where they're going with this one. Better have one hell of a backstory...
"Well Michael has developed a new fondness for horses.  He recently purchased a stable, and a few exotic stallions to fill it with.  So I decided to incorporate MJ's new found love into the Air Jordan 2012.  You can see elements related to it like the saddle pattern in the uppers and stirrups like effect in the midsole...."

[/b*ll**** tinker explanation]
I really hoped MJ has something in his stables.

i'm looking forward to better pics. i think the upper is nice. the midsole is a bit iffy, but then so were the squares on the 2011.

LMAO! yo this is a joke...right? JB cant be serious. and to think they couldnt have done worse than the 22s. SMH

Please don't refer these back to Jordan Team II from 1999, as they were quality shoes and JB was something far more superior then. 

Ron Artest, St John's gettyimages

72281580.jpg

81472544.jpg

Originally Posted by Lem

The Air Jordan 2012
AIR-JORDAN-2012_NEW2.jpg
I keep coming back to this post hoping that new pics will surface that will make these look better somehow,
but I keep having this reaction every time I see these....

I may be alone here but I think this design has a lot of potential.

True, the first photo of the black & white colorway is not too appealing with the flywire prominently exposed but
I think other colorways like the blues, greys, reds, etc with a solid darker shade are going to make this sneaker quite desirable.
You will not see the flywire and that is the key in my opinion.

I for one cannot wait, however, my opinion is subject to change.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The first image and c/w was less than impressive, but what about this one?:
Thanks for the pic, 
but if I saw the designer of this shoe I would have to throw it at him.....

Back
Top Bottom