Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The sad part is if Tinker would just design a basic shoes, no gimmicks, no weird @$@ whole on the side. Just take a concept and build a good looking shoe I think he could come up with a winner year after, after year. It's like he is so far up his own @$@ with this "I'm separate from the regular designers, I'm doing more interesting stuff , I'm pushing the envelope" talk that he forget to make a good looking shoe.
30t6p3b.gif

who's to say Tinker had a hand in this he doesn't design every sig. JB is mainly using hime for the milestone pairs i.e. xx, xx3, 2010. and please believe if Tinker designs it you will love it lol.
You must be one of the few that loved the AJ15 and the 2k10.
I thought it was already confirmed Tinker did this shoe. And for your information I did not like the 15s, thought the 2010 were complete crap, and the 2011 were passable at best. 

You must be one of the few that loved the AJ15 and the 2k10.

I tend to side on the assumption that colorways make shoes, and making harsh judgements off poorly lit sample pics is generally a very stupid way to evaluate, but I'm just going to go ahead and say right now that is the ugliest Air Jordan of all time.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Lem

The Air Jordan 2012
AIR-JORDAN-2012_NEW2.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Im going to hold my comments until we see more pics. Shoe has potential... Mark my words

If you see potential in these shoes from this pic then I am convinced that JB can sell **** on a stick and some of y'all would still make line and buy it up.

I almost feel sorry for any retailer who has to order these to get a shot at the shoes that will actually sell. JB are just screwing the retailer with this landfill material.

Either put some effort into numbered Jordans, or don't bother making them.

damn horrible remind me of those old school j's that i actually likes remember the one black/red shoe one white/red shoe the black red and whites those were nice they should just drop those again

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Im going to hold my comments until we see more pics. Shoe has potential... Mark my words

If you see potential in these shoes from this pic then I am convinced that JB can sell **** on a stick and some of y'all would still make line and buy it up.
If the final product comes out looking anything like that baby shoe then I'm rockin with em. I think it's a bad pic and not finished

Originally Posted by Lem

The Air Jordan 2012
AIR-JORDAN-2012_NEW2.jpg

Wow.  Just wow. 
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
Looks like come standard with factory ziplock bags over the flywire, huge jumpman logo so everyone knows that you have on Jordans, and a retro midsole straight from the OG Jordan Team shoe.

Why all the hate NT?  

These are perfect for the current generation of JB consumers.
pimp.gif

You know what I'm hoping for? This is the inside of the shoe and there is a shroud a la XVI's and XVII's.
nerd.gif

Doubtful.

I haven't bought any jordan shoe after 23...and it looks like it will stay that way if these are coming out

Back
Top Bottom