Air Jordan 2012

i can almost guarantee those arent the 2012 just a team shoe or another terrible melo sig lol

i can almost guarantee those arent the 2012 just a team shoe or another terrible melo sig lol

Why does that middle black panel seem like it's inspired by a saddle or cowboy boots? That Air bubble looks terrible, and that Jumpman is absurd. On top of all that, there isn't a single styling element that works well with another. The cross-hatching on the sole, cheap-looking top eyelets, the patent leather, and that funky cowboy panel do not work at all. It's like a shoe designed by a committee that chose to compromise on four different themes. No go JB! This is shaping up to be the worst Jordan sig shoe ever!

Why does that middle black panel seem like it's inspired by a saddle or cowboy boots? That Air bubble looks terrible, and that Jumpman is absurd. On top of all that, there isn't a single styling element that works well with another. The cross-hatching on the sole, cheap-looking top eyelets, the patent leather, and that funky cowboy panel do not work at all. It's like a shoe designed by a committee that chose to compromise on four different themes. No go JB! This is shaping up to be the worst Jordan sig shoe ever!

I don't think that those are 2012's,those look just like the fly wades. Each sig is mad different than the one the year before,even the recent sigs are all different from each other and this shoe looks just like some of the team shoes that they have.

If these are the 2012 than 
indifferent.gif
 to JB.

I don't think that those are 2012's,those look just like the fly wades. Each sig is mad different than the one the year before,even the recent sigs are all different from each other and this shoe looks just like some of the team shoes that they have.

If these are the 2012 than 
indifferent.gif
 to JB.

I love the fact that the guy who took this pic definitely slid it under the desk/table to snap a pic on his lap................way to get yourself fired buddy!

I love the fact that the guy who took this pic definitely slid it under the desk/table to snap a pic on his lap................way to get yourself fired buddy!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I hope they make some changes to that......a lot of changes.

Yea, like a completely different shoe. lol
laugh.gif
 Just what I was thinking! This has gotta be a future Team Jordan.... Right?

Back
Top Bottom