Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

Originally Posted by rauls054

here comes all the crying as always if your going to complain about what jb always does dont post here every time im on here is crying about what jb does at lease there trying lol but come on its better than 6rings fusions
Co-sign. Ya'll people complain about everything JB does. At least there all retroes. Who knows, it couldh've been all fusion from 1-23,then y'all really wouldh've been upset.

If this is true I'll get out the paint and make myself the OG VI white colorways, Maroon, Blue, and of course Infrared.

they will probably do some regional shift and screw me over-throw me the 1s and 18s or something

I think this is a bad idea
eyes.gif

Don't rock them = Extreme yellowing
Do rock them = Dirty real quick, possible 1-3 wears
Why does this seem like a lose lose situation?

This idea's stupid. Different tiers of leather? Good, better, and best!?
eek.gif
Looks like Jordan Brand's adding subtle hints that they are fully awareof the quality of leather they have been giving us the last few years.
smh.gif

Also, from a personal perspective, I am not at all thrilled with an all-white Jordan collection. Sure, certain models do look pretty good in all white, but nowevery single model!?
smh.gif

The XI's are almost everyone's favorite, and I'm sure that patent white will yellow in no time like the tip of the tongue on my All-StarXX3's...and III's and IV's have already been done just a couple years ago.

I am skeptical but I do think certain models will turn out really nice such as those IX's for instance. But to me the idea lacks originality and for whatthey plan on charging us for each model, I want some "color" on my kicks before I throw down the cash...

The only white on white kicks that I'll continually ever give the pass to are the AF1's....with most Jordan models out there...no way.
tired.gif

1's -pass
2's - pass
3's - pass
4's - pass
5's - pass
6's -pass
7's -pass
8's -pass
9's -pass
10's -pass
11's -pass
12's -pass
13's -pass
14's -pass
15's -pass
16's -pass
17's -pass
18's -pass
19's -pass
20's -pass
21's -pass
22's -pass
23's -pass

654,097,242 - pass.

DIFFERENT GRADES OF LEATHER? ARE YOU @%**#@* SERIOUS?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

!%%+ JB man, im officially goin with Nike forever.

Im not going to sit here and get played by these white folks sitting in executive chairs who think they know what I WANT. This is complete bastardization.

ALL white!?? Ofcourse, its THE CHEAPEST COLOR TO USE!!!

IM DONE. !%%+ GENTRY, TINKER, JORDAN, HIS SON, HIS MOMS, HIS WIFE, HIS COLLECTION.

Yea im mad.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

This idea's stupid. Different tiers of leather? Good, better, and best!?
eek.gif
Looks like Jordan Brand's adding subtle hints that they are fully aware of the quality of leather they have been giving us the last few years.
smh.gif
AGREED. QFT

I actually love this idea, all white kicks are my $@!#! I won't have to worry about getting a shirt with every release. Too bad I just found out I have ashorty on the way, otherwise I would cop every pair...guess I'm gonna have to settle for a select few like the 11's, 12's, 13's, 10's,6's, and maybe the 9's.

Dirty or yellow. Either way these kicks will not work for me. They could of at least threw some gold color or something since it the 25th anniversary. Allwhite?! It puzzles me to think who comes up with these ideas. No creativity at all! ...goodbye JB. Hello Nike!

F jb, this getting out of hand, the whole jordan brand reminds me of when mike played for the wizards, just retire the brand please!

Back
Top Bottom