Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

HATE this idea. I mean the pures XIs are gonna resemble the columbias but still....
tired.gif

yall gonna be complainin when yall see the all white 11's detailed pics lol....
ill take maybe some 4's and the 20's...i would want 13's...but alll white dont sound good and they dont look that good

25 years and 'all white' sneakers are the best they could come up with? What a damn shame.

Originally Posted by vood99

25 years and 'all white' sneakers are the best they could come up with? What a damn shame.

QFT!! One of the realist things said in this thread and imo JB is just lazy

vood99 wrote:

I know right. I was hoping that for the 25th anniversary they would of dropped some colorways influenced by his days with UNC and the Wizards, but all white???I don't see the correlation between the colorway and MJ.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by vood99

QFT!! One of the realist things said in this thread and imo JB is just lazy

LAZY!! Truth!

Once again, Co-sign. Really dissapointed with this decision.

There is something about this that I'm just not digging... or maybe EVERYTHING about it.

I'll take 1, 4, 9, and 11 (those have all released in all white colorways before and I liked all of them).

the rest...... hmmm... not really feeling the idea
eyes.gif

Even though I want pure 4s, they came out 3 years ago, and the pure 3s came out 2 years ago. There really isn't a need to retro #1-23 in all white. Howabout bringing back some OG colorways that have NEVER been placed on a retro before? In the case of the 2, 3, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13, and 17-23, just make goodcolorways we've never seen before.

i dont really get where that concept translates for the 25th anniv. but im sure there will be some really nice all white pairs imo 1,8,9,10,11's if at adecent price wouldnt be a bad idea to customize some of these also

Back
Top Bottom