Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Maybe it has something to do with shipments being delayed due to the snow storms impacting parts of the country? That’s what I think is going on most likely

I think so too. My order (another sneaker) shipped via fed ex has been stuck in Memphis since Tuesday. No movement.

Is the actual Nike drop delayed? I don't think so. I just got a notification on my phone this morning 24 hours before.

I found a pair on ebay that seller has in hand without toe box creases. Might just bite the bullet for 265 plus tax so at least I know I am getting a pair that I like. With Nike's quality control these days. who knows what you will get...

Just saw a side by side comparison. Really liking the ep cut on these. The height of the shoe seems better as well. Think i’m in for a pair if I can get them at the store with no hassle.

May we all cook later on today & tomorrow :emoji_pray: .

joordan-3-cool-grey-release-reminder-2.jpg
feature image
joordan-3-cool-grey-release-reminder-3.jpg
joordan-3-cool-grey-release-reminder-4.jpg

Is the actual Nike drop delayed? I don't think so. I just got a notification on my phone this morning 24 hours before.

I found a pair on ebay that seller has in hand without toe box creases. Might just bite the bullet for 265 plus tax so at least I know I am getting a pair that I like. With Nike's quality control these days. who knows what you will get...

I think snkrs is good to go for tomorrow! I think my only hope.

I entered shoe palace raffle, no call. No foot action within 100 miles has them.

Foot locker shipments looks like it has been delayed. Unless I randomly walk into a store a couple days or week after and see them there.

I entered on champs with the FLX app, but I have little faith in that.

Just started cracking a few months ago too

Attachments

• 1DCAE94C-511E-442F-A738-4818A5B277E3.jpeg
    1DCAE94C-511E-442F-A738-4818A5B277E3.jpeg
    306.7 KB · Views: 217
Back
Top Bottom