Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

First time I've ever tried on JD and hit. I know they like finishline. I got an order number and a confirmation email and it shows up in my account. They still cancel after that?

I'm pretty sure on FNL if you hit submit order and it shows empty basket that means you didn't get them even if you have the pending charge.

Won a Raffle with Xhibition... Wasn't expecting, but said F it let me get them for Nostalgia purposes.... GF now Wife copped for me in 06 at City Blue when hype was low.

Attachments

• IMG_8AFE705F83E0-1.jpeg
    IMG_8AFE705F83E0-1.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 200
Got through on JD sports, I think this is the first time I ever copped on there. I'm seeing a lot of Ws everywhere. It's safe to say these were definitely easier to cop than a few of the past recent releases (carmine, griffreys etc). Productions were much more on these.

I was first in line at a local spot and I was all good since I called yesterday and they confirmed Mens sizing and that they’d have an 11. When I pulled up I was happy to see it was empty. They open the door and ask what size I need and they tell me the biggest is a 10.5 which was bs.

I ended up checking SNKRS as I was leaving and saw that I won. I couldn’t believe it.. I was happy after getting jerked out of my size. They said they didn’t get any size 9s in either and it happens but it’s a little shady since I called the night before.

It’s wild bc I tried everything from NBA store which had no mens, Hibbetts, SNIPES, everything was OOS if they even had them. FNL and JD denied me. Didn't even try ****ty foot sites.

Feels good to finally get a W. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom