Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Luckily I hit on SNKRS this morning ... But Hibbets was sold out immediately and they supposedly have anti bot software.... Footsites were a joke, and had one friend hit on FNL ( got the email waiting on the confirmation email tho)... Carmines last week and these this week.. I'm honestly ok for the year if this is gonna continue to be the trend for releases ( which I see no signs of it changing)

Attachments

• snkrs9087521343546676001.png
    snkrs9087521343546676001.png
    875.7 KB · Views: 358
I'm going to separate my wifi bands
Got a new router modem setup and I have the band selection set on auto

This is the only thing I can think of thats causing me to get blocked
Didn't have these issues when I was using an all in one modem/router

2020 was bad but I could hit on at least one site for a release. Now in 2021 can't hit nothing it seems.

The problem is nowadays dudes turned reselling into a career. Back when flipping kicks started becoming a thing, people did it for side money. They gunned for popular shoes or camped out for super limited shoes to sell a $160 shoe for $500 and triple their money in a few hours.

Now these guys will buy pallets of shoes. We've all seen the IG posts of 100 pairs of the same shoe in someone's mom's basement so if they make $20 a pair they don't care as long as they move them fast.

And you would get a W the one time I decide to randomly cop a size to possibly help somebody out on here. LOL I was reading your messages yesterday and I just said eff it and decided to go for a size 11 in case you got a L, but you were blessed today. :emoji_blush:

Thank you so much for secretly trying for me regardless if you hit for me or not; just the fact that you were willing to try means a lot! I know you are kid sizes so I can always try for you if you let me know.

And like you said.. of course it would happen this way! I haven't won on SNKRS since Court Purp 2 :lol:

Thank you so much for secretly trying for me regardless if you hit for me or not; just the fact that you were willing to try means a lot! I know you are kid sizes so I can always try for you if you let me know.

And like you said.. of course it would happen this way! I haven't won on SNKRS since Court Purp 2 :lol:
No problem! Actually, I am Team Big Feet when it comes to being a woman (size 8.5 men/ 10 women). I wish I could rock kid sizes though because my bank account would be a little bit happier. LOL

X XXXXX is good people. Very thoughtful and crazy cool. 😎

Back
Top Bottom