Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Just got hit with this. Hopefully no cancelation coming

Attachments

• 3698E7BA-8E6C-4C8D-A50B-D611A55CCC5A.jpeg
    3698E7BA-8E6C-4C8D-A50B-D611A55CCC5A.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 176
Just landed from Nike.... I’m gonna send these back. Left toe has a weird wrinkle, right one doesn’t look so good either tbh
5F1AFDB2-9B89-4CCE-8E8A-AF5D9E3AA51E.jpeg
Lookin like a synthetic upper too. Nike at it’s finest giving us the bait and switch with materials

Man, I don't know if it's different from online but they have never given me points for online orders.
I usually get all my points whenever i order online. Just seen i received my points from Ftl order on these cool greys. Now just waiting on champs and fa to ship.

Man, I don't know if it's different from online but they have never given me points for online orders.
Points always update once shipped. If you don’t see them later that day just call, give them the order number and info and they’ll add them manually. They always update with the date purchased and not the day they shipped in your points status. Hope this helps FL fam.

It’s become practically impossible to buy any Jordan (that doesn’t sit) on release day from any of the Foot Locker Inc. sites

It def got worse this year.

I got my Grapes, Columbia XIs, and '19 Bred XIs by smashing the atc button on eastbay until success. I tried doing that last weekend and it made do a captcha and temporary blocked my ip because they thought I was a bot.............

Seriously though. I'm patiently waiting on a tracking number... How many size 12s do we have in here. That way I can blame yall for not getting my size.. lol

got my pair in this morning... i think i'm going to return them, the difference in tumbling of the suede on left vs right is REALLY bugging me...

idk why but i kind of hope my pair has mismatching tumbling.

These are no different from the 2018 black cement release. And btw was one of the most talked about releases that year.. My pair came with the leather so mis matched someone thought they were 2 totally different shoes... On top of the mismatched leather they came with the high cut ep, fat tongue n ankle collar, pre-creased boot cut banana toe box...smh. Like other models, 3s have there own unique set of qc issues.

20180218_232802.jpg
20180218_232511 (1).jpg
20180218_232410.jpg

And while I'm ranting... The only shoe with the NA it seem JB/Nike did justice since the 2016 True Blue are the Infrared 6s... Everything else were totally jacked up in some sorta way....

These are no different from the 2018 black cement release. And btw was one of the most talked about releases that year.. My pair came with the leather so mis matched someone thought they were 2 totally different shoes... On top of the mismatched leather they came with the high cut ep, fat tongue n ankle collar, pre-creased boot cut banana toe box...smh. Like other models, 3s have there own unique set of qc issues.

20180218_232802.jpg
20180218_232511 (1).jpg
20180218_232410.jpg

And while I'm ranting... The only shoe with the NA it seem JB/Nike did justice since the 2016 True Blue are the Infrared 6s... Everything else were totally jacked up in some sorta way....
Leather hardly

nike has been dog **** for a little while now. the "premium" option IDs have been ok though. but regular releases have been rough.

i'll take anyones goofy BC3's in a sz 13 if anyone is worried about the mistmatched tumbling lol

Got my shipping email from SNKRS monday night but the tracking wasn't updating. Just checked, my kicks are out for delivery finally & they should land @ my parents' house sometime today. I just called them both separately & told them to be on the lookout :lol:. I'm on edge when I get something delivered these days. I got ptsd from my am 90 infrared being stolen from my place back in November. Started back getting my sneakers delivered to my folks ever since.
dammmmmmmm ppl stealing your shhhhh, move out the hood n back to your parents lol

Back
Top Bottom