Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Feels nice

Attachments

• 42B5E7AB-D102-48A4-8D9E-B9041DF76485.jpeg
    42B5E7AB-D102-48A4-8D9E-B9041DF76485.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 311
Anyone feel these are somewhat being slept on? Must be the no resell value huh? lol smh. These are clean and with the OG shape/less padding treatment made them 2x better imo. I hate to use cliche lines but people are def going to regret not copping these. It's one of those shoes you wish you had couple years later when you dont see them around any more. Had a few homies of mine calling these whack etc, but the Cool Grey series are some of the best non OG color way Jordans man. Its almost the next best thing after the classics. I'm more hype I have these than the Taupe 4s.
Nah, the Taupe IVs are nicer.

I could see these mirroring the cool grey 4's, could be had around the release date for retailish but once they dried up, prices shot to 350+

That's exactly what I said lol. everything now isn't sitting because of that reason. those 4s and most other things back then sat for a bit.
Oh it didn't read right. I gotcha. Well people genuinely weren't feeling the 4s when they released. Regardless of them sitting or not, or pandemic money making opportunities, lol. They didn't start gaining any real value until a year later. I was shocked when I checked, because I wanted to double up since there was basically no resell value on them for a long while.

And during that time. ADIDAS was on a helluva run.

Unsure how I feel about the quality and material. I've kinda always wanted a pair since I missed out in 2007, yet now that I have a chance to get them, I'm kinda 🤷‍♂️

I have both. Not impressed by the suede and overall quality.

I paid too much and should have waited

Back
Top Bottom